FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Win A Free Domain Name

richard270384
Win A Free Domain Name

Music-Whiz.com is running a competition to see who can contribute the most information during a one month period. The prize? A 12 month .com, .net or .org domain name registration donated by LayerDomains.com!

Music-Whiz.com is a community maintained music information site. Our members add and edit information about their favourite bands and artists, albums and songs. You can upload images, post comments and rate your favourites and least favourites. Every contribution you make to Music-Whiz.com increases your contributor rating (CR), a value which indicates to other users the contribution you have made to the database.

Let's see who can make the most contributions during the competition period!

Whoever contributes the most information during the competition will win one 12 month .com, .net or .org domain name registration thanks to LayerDomains.com. You can check if a domain name is availablie by using the form on the front page of LayerDomains.com.

Entry is simple:
1. Register for a free account at Music-Whiz.com
2. Go to the competition page
3. Click the "Enter Competition" button
4. Add information about your favourite artists and bands.

The competition will end on 13 November 2008, at which time an interim winner will automatically be declared. Once the winner's contributions have been verified, I will contact them and request their details and chosen domain name.

You will need to create a free account at LayerDomains.com to receive your domain.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Cheers,
Richard
Arseniy
Great! I've reposted that one at my blog about free domains (here). Maybe I'll take part there Smile
richard270384
Bump... Wow... Not a lot of interest... surprising
loyal
richard270384 wrote:
Bump... Wow... Not a lot of interest... surprising

Most of us have either bought domains or can't be bothered to take part because the chances of winning are slim.
Very Happy

Peace.
richard270384
The chances of winning are very good.

It's not random. If you want to win, you will... All you have to do is put the time into it to get in front.
loyal
richard270384 wrote:

It's not random. If you want to win, you will... All you have to do is put the time into it to get in front.

A few other people will have that attitude...let's hope there isn't some fanatic who doesn't sleep for three days to keep on contributing information...lol i'm kidding!

Peace.
Distrbd21
loyal wrote:
richard270384 wrote:

A few other people will have that attitude...let's hope there isn't some fanatic who doesn't sleep for three days to keep on contributing information...lol i'm kidding!

Peace.

More than likely there is someone who is doing it.

I don't see all that win a 12 mounth domain name than you have to pay why not go pay for a cheap on and get people to donate to you for it.

Or i know people don't like them but why not get a .co.nr or .tk or one of thos masking domain names?