FRIHOST Х FORUMS Х SEARCH Х FAQ Х TOS Х BLOGS Х COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Woodworker Website

isetegija
My site is not ready yet , but I am impatient to show it and get some feedback .

I know nothing about PHP ,CCS or MySQL and very little of html (and I am to lazy and old to study them ).
It whose fun and interesting for my to make this site without eny help .

Sry my bad english .

http://www.isetehtud.pri.ee/
isetegija
My site is being alive for 2 month.
I got 1030 original visits .
I got my Google PageRank.

Please some criticism and review .
guitarcrazy087
Hey not too bad for a first try. I would seriously suggest learning CSS. It's the best thing you can to at this point. Then redesign your site using div's and get away from the tables. Some of the pages took so long to load I left them before they finished. Using div's will speed up your page load times and be easier to handle.

Also I would do something about your background images. They're pretty massive and take quite a while to load. I would suggest using a smaller image and repeating it.

Hope this gets you started!
richard270384
I agree... for a first try, it is quite good. Reminds me of how my first sites looked back in the 90s.

You must understand a reasonable amount of HTML to get your site to where it is today. You should find CSS quite easy to learn so I recommend you try!

Goodluck.
Arseniy
ќчень даже неплохой сайт дл€ начинающего Smile “олько твой русский всЄ равно не очень хорош. ¬ будующем советую не создавать страницы на основе пустого места, а пользоватьс€ какими-то уже созданными профессиональными шаблонами или даже CMS.
--I saw that the author of this site knows Russian. Now the translation--
Not bad for beginner Smile But your russian is not very good. In the future try not to create pages without any basis, use the templates made by professionals or even CMS.