FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

supermario forever

jiangshan
Have you played super mario game? I think of cause you have.It is the most classic game I have played.I also remeber the old time.There are a lot of version of supermario I have played.I think the best version is supermario forever 4,and it is very difficult.If you haven't played this version,you can have a try,the download URL is: SuperMario Forever 4
hope you like it Smile
condiment
yeah, i had already heard about forever. Dang, is it hard. I'll continue working at it though.
hamza1122
ooh..i downloaded that game a while ago and played it.. it is mad! I love mario! The graphics are actually pretty good.. really high quality and also the secret stages that you can unlcok are mad.
blk3
Nice game, hope there is support for a USB gamepad though.
JinTenshi
wow. free for download without any need for license?
miacps
When I read the title, I thought you had meant this version.

I've been playing that one on my DS via emulator and its freaking impossible, which is sad because before this I had considered myself really good at Mario games. I've even beaten the lost levels.

But this one is just way too hard!! Mad

I'll pass the first level some day!
jackill
Saw it: http://blog.nihilogic.dk/2008/04/super-mario-in-14kb-javascript.html ?
Nameless
miacps wrote:
I've been playing that one on my DS via emulator and its freaking impossible, which is sad because before this I had considered myself really good at Mario games. I've even beaten the lost levels.

Hacks like that aren't supposed to be won, even by good players. They're not even games really, they're a form of expressionist art. Also torture and entertainment depending on how interesting an LPer you are.