FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Scene From A Backyard

mgeek
Consider this picture

Looks idyllic, no? A dirt road lined with grass and trees to one side leading towards a horizon marked by two trees along each side of the road. Just the kind of picture one would like to see anywhere!. But the original picture isn't all that idyllic. Here it is:

Look at the galvanized iron wall that lines the other side of the road. The picture was taken from an area of the island of Cebu that would look virginal if not for the urbanizing that is going on. What I did was to take out the iron wall with InPaint, ...

... then clone one side of the picture using ACDSee Pro. Whatever could not be salvaged, I simply cut off. I then covered the whole with a frame.

Right now I am considering this picture (click on it for a larger view):

I plan to take out the motorcycle in the background and sell one of the goats for next friday's birthday celebration. It is my grandpa's birthday you see.

So what do you think should I do?
MM357
Although the work flow may seem strange for me .. but it gave a great result at last ..

This was really some good work.
Ghost900
Nice image, it looks pretty good, only area that seems a little edited is the bottom right side between the road and grass it looks too clean of a line.

As for the next image you have I would recommend you mail me the other goat. Laughing

I actually can't think of a thing to edit on that image. Idea