FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NEW SITE NEW THINGS!!!

Motoracer380
how do you like my new website???

http://www.sledfreaks.frihost.net/
budazz
you have a nice site... Laughing
wistom
very good , nice site. the color i like.
SamiTheBerber
Nice site Wink Good that you have own-made template and not ready-to-modificate template, that is positive thing Wink
Color fit good together and specific position in naigations Very Happy
Then only one thing that I was suprising, you used pure HTML and not PHP or other server-based languages, and that is not so creator-friendly so I need to rise the rate ...

My rate is 8
snedan
not that bad.. considering that its your first one.. Rolling Eyes
Motoracer380
well technically the design was based on another free web template but i just made it myself using the other as a reference..i changed the backgrounds, header...links.. basically everything i made my own site with the ideas of other templates but it isnt my first ive made like 50 lol... thats just my best so far im working on a different one that will be better.
Zaheer Khan
Site is okay. But you need to make it more good. Anyway its good overall.
Motoracer380
hahah that kinda made no sense
hive
Nice layout dude!
simple and easy to navigate...
Anderman
I like the layout, Nice and simple with a good colour scheme
Could do with some more content on the homepage though
James007
If you can, please integrate your guestbook into your site. Now, if I click on the "guestbook" button, it opens a new window and I don't see the site navigation buttons anymore.

But it is nice Very Happy

James Smile
nugae
your site is not bad
but your gallery is very better
Slammer
not a bad site for a first try i give it 6/10. Keep working hard on it.
budazz
Zaheer Khan wrote:

first you said it was good then you said that he need to make it more good...then it was good overall...what's that?!!...lol Laughing
JaeCee
budazz wrote:
Zaheer Khan wrote:

first you said it was good then you said that he need to make it more good...then it was good overall...what's that?!!...lol Laughing

It's called 'not wanting to hurt feelings' lol. Razz

Lookin' at the site again, (I think I saw it before), It looks a bit different. Looks ok, the header needs a bit of work to make it blend in better. It's kinda 'out there' at the moment.
Motoracer380
yeah i just had to get it up quikly.. so how do i get the guestbook integrated in my site?? its from fantastico anybody wanna help??