FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who do you look like? Check this site out!

Helios
A site called MyHeritage offers a nice service - celebrity face recognition.
Simply upload your foto and check with whom from the star world you share your face!

http://www.myheritage.com/celebrity-face-recognition

For me they say I look 70% like Johnny Depp. Razz
Faraz
Very Interesting. 68% like Jamie Cullum. =)
Diablosblizz
Hmm, I'm 74% Jean Michel Jarre, never heard of him. That's pretty neat though.
Keran
61% Freddie Prince Jr. I never heard of him Surprised
However on the second place there's 60% Arnold Schwarzenegger lol Very Happy
That site is awesome, I love it Very Happy

And in other picture, better one, I look 83% like David Beckham ;]
loyal
Wow that's a really cool idea for a site. It must have been difficult to write a face comparison script.
Good stuff!

Peace.
Magicman
It says I look 66% like Tom Petty, which is funny because I'm playing guitar in the picture I used.
Afaceinthematrix
It says that I look 75% like Howie Dorough. I don't know if I trust this site, nor do I see the resemblance. But at least it didn't tell me Jake Gyllenhaal... People come up to me on the street at least once a week and tell me that I look like him... Random people will just come up to tell me that and many people tell me that when they first meet me... it gets annoying (I should get a royalty check for all of the publicity I get him)!
RosenCruz
kevin bacon Rolling Eyes Mad
zyd666
john dolmayan 61 %
we both caucasian Very Happy

2ed pic thoms edison Very Happy

and last one (my pic with hair ) steven morrissey
Very Happy
standready
I look like me! Happy they broke the mold.
ankitdatashn
standready wrote:
I look like me! Happy they broke the mold.

ya that would have been my first reaction too, so as for next reaction would say I look like a human being and also like what monkeys look like!!, ummmmm sorry sorry I meant like what human ecology looks like!!
hofodomo01
Hmmm I always thought I looked like the conductor from the Final Fantasy Tour de Japon concert series...
Helios
hofodomo01 wrote:
Hmmm I always thought I looked like the conductor from the Final Fantasy Tour de Japon concert series...

I think that some people aren't reading the first post, but I hope I'm wrong Razz
goutha
Are they saying what they will do with this huge database filled with our photos?
PennyLane
53% look-a-like with Leelee Sobieski Smile
friuser
myheritage has been around for such a long time but out of the 10 matches. One shows me as an african american. One shows me as an elderly gentlemen. One shows me as someone who is bald.
My 78 percent match. highest of them is that of aki hakala. Bet most of you people don't know who he is. :P
tony
Faraz wrote:
Very Interesting. 68% like Jamie Cullum. =)

Whoa; I am also like Jamie Cullum. And yet I don't really know who is that!! Haha - well I guess you and I look similar, huh? Interesting!
tidruG
I didn't get any matches, but that was expected.

Anyway, I found it funny when I put a picture of my male friend with a pretty masculine jaw, and turns out that he's 55% like Jessica Simpson Razz
Tphilakone
Wow what the great site is it . I will try soon now im on mobile phone
gugusm
Haha, that has to be funny. Will try it when I find some good photo of me.
SpellcasterDX
54% like Travis Barker (who's that? lol). Neat site though.
mtorregiani
wow 62% like Henry Kissinger
what do you think? hehe
Peterssidan
61% like Oscar Wilde and 58% like Edgar Allan poe Shocked Those people lived a long time ago. I guess that my photo wasn't the best Razz
DjMilez
I have about 8 female celebrities that look like me.

The interesting thing is that I am a male.
sulavaryal
hey great find there man.I will try it later though
gtherockgod
Apparently my closest matches are Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor from Smallville), Travis Barker (Blink182), Nikki Sixx (Motley Crue), John Rzeznik (Goo Goo Dolls).

Apparently I look like a rocker, it really is in my blood Very Happy
Nameless
Somebody needs to take several different photos (angle, expression change and such) of the same celebrity and input them in to see how accurate the website actually is.
saratdear
I look 63% like Jamie Foxx...or, he looks 63% like me. Which way is it?