FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Poll: Sex on first date

did you have sex on the first date?
yes
35%
 35%  [ 22 ]
No
64%
 64%  [ 40 ]
Total Votes : 62

westcp
hi guys and girls

just and interesting thought

how many of you (both genders) have had sex on the first date?

state your gender and your 'partners' gender?

did you keep on the relationship or was it one nighter?

did you use protection?

were you drinking?

was it your first time (ie lost your virginity)?

did you orgasm?(mainly for the girls)
zyd666
how many of you (both genders) have had sex on the first date? Never Sad

state your gender and your 'partners' gender? i'm male "partners" female

did you keep on the relationship or was it one nighter? keep

did you use protection? sure

were you drinking? Parks and pubs

was it your first time (ie lost your virginity)? 17

[/b]
rehoboth
I wonder how many of respondeds to this poll will be honest. They may lie about the the first date or gender of there parnter :+) wonder what the error margin of the poll will be. Anyway, yes I'm a man and had (safe) sex on a first date. I had both relationships after and another was a one time event.
rehoboth
one nighters only with women.
loonix
rehoboth wrote:

...but long term relationships only with men?

Sorry couldnt resist :p
shkumbin
I think sex on the firs date is important to release all the doubt about "why we're not having sex". It uncomplicates a lot of things
ssthanapati

state your gender and your 'partners' gender? Me male partner female

did you keep on the relationship or was it one nighter?3 nighter Laughing

did you use protection? Yup

were you drinking? Nope... We went to watch a movie

was it your first time (ie lost your virginity)? 3rd time to be precise
protoolsman
state your gender and your 'partners' gender? Male / Female

did you keep on the relationship or was it one nighter? Keeper

did you use protection? No

were you drinking? No

was it your first time (ie lost your virginity)? No

did you orgasm?(mainly for the girls) No, beacause the one question there's missing is: did you have sex on the first date. Ofcourse it's obvious.... But also a no
Afaceinthematrix
I've never had sex on a first date! That's just dirty... that's why dinner is the first date and the movie is the second date! Okay... so maybe I was kidding there. But I've never had sex on a first date because I like sex to mean a little more than that (which sounds weird coming from a horney guy).

Oh yeah, and to answer the rest of your question, I'm male and my girlfriend (partner) is a girl.
kerryworkman
I am a male and thay all were female (i think...lol). I have had the opportunity to have sex on the first date on more then one occasion but choose to wait. To be honest I have never had a one nighter, the closest I had was a two weeker. I almost always used protection but on the occasions I did not it always freaked me out alot more then it was worth. As a rule I don't mix sex with drinking, I always enjoy it more when I am sober.
As for the whole orgasm question I think it is valid for men also, the first couple of times I had sex I did not have an orgasm, and I am a man.

I think that answers all the questions you posted.
leosthenerd
hmm...Isn't it kind of wrong to have sex with a girl you go out with for the first time? just saying...
Coen
I wouldn't deem it wise to have sex with a girl on the first date. The first date is usually something to get to know each other a bit better and in my opinion, sex is there for if you know each other well. Some kind of "next step" if you please. I wouldn't do it. But then again, opinions differ.
apple
westcp wrote:
hi guys and girls

did you use protection?

were you drinking?

I have had sex on a couple 1st dates.

I'm female my partners were male.

Protection? What's that?

All my encounters of this nature were sober except for one, but I'd decided while I was sober what was gonna happen.

Nope, was not the time I lost my virginity.

Orgasm? NOOOOOO!!!
bdking
I believe that this issue is complicated because one thinks that it can not happen so easy but at least imagine ... has already been eaten the apple
Prasad007
no.... I don't think so.
Arthur3009
i'm don't have sex yet. but i'm looking for, the first step i have: a girlfriend, but we both are really young, like fifteen x: but whatever, this year i loose this. *-*' haha
andysart380
never on a first date unless she wants it then shes goonna get it
only bang girls
no drinking watching movies and cuddling
always use a rubber
lost mine when i was 15
imera
I guess first date for friends doesn't count, knew this guy for four years when we somehow had the idea of trying to date, since I actually liked him and he liked me even more.

I'm a female, I would use protection if I had any.
Sex is something I do with only people I really like, and usually it takes more than only a night out to like someone, for me at least.
I don't drink, and the very few times I have I never got drunk, a little tipsy once but that is about it. I can handle a lot of alcohol without it affecting me, even if I never drink, strange huh?

The rest of the questions you won't get an answer on, private
Flarkis
Male, had many of girlfriends. Never had sex. One of those corny "saving it for the right girl" type of people.
guissmo
I dunno, for all you know, your date might have AIDS or some weird disorder and just figure it out during sex when it's all too late.
Noremac
state your gender and your 'partners' gender? I'm the man(big spoon) She's the girl(little spoon)

did you keep on the relationship or was it one nighter? Relationship, best one I've ever had, we still see each other, I think sexual compatability is a big part of a relationship.

did you use protection? I didn't wear a condom(I always do), she was on the pill

were you drinking? No(for once)

was it your first time (ie lost your virginity)? No

did you orgasm?(mainly for the girls) Both.

I think sex on the first date is great if it just happens, but it shouldn't be aimed for.
desonium
how many of you (both genders) have had sex on the first date? one time on a holiday

state your gender and your 'partners' gender? Im male she was female

did you keep on the relationship or was it one nighter? Just a one nighter

did you use protection? jeah I wasn't drunk enough to do without protection.

were you drinking? yes a lot

was it your first time (ie lost your virginity)? yes

did you orgasm?(mainly for the girls) jeah too fast Confused
gerliw
It is very difficult for a girl to have sex on a first date i think.

WHY IS SO HARD!

TELL ME!

westcp wrote:
hi guys and girls

did you use protection?

were you drinking?

macky
westcp wrote:
hi guys and girls

how many of you (both genders) have had sex on the first date?----->no

state your gender and your 'partners' gender?------->im a guy partner female

did you keep on the relationship or was it one nighter? 1 month

did you use protection?no

were you drinking?yeah at her house

was it your first time (ie lost your virginity)?no

yeah coz it is sex!
macky
gerliw wrote:
It is very difficult for a girl to have sex on a first date i think.

WHY IS SO HARD!

TELL ME!

Well gerliw it depends to the girl..meaning if she want it too then go but if she don't respect her..
sourojit
Is the relation only about sex without knowing the person properly,on the first date??
then it's ok but if one need to build a strong relationship,the relation must be given some time.
tukun
zyd666 wrote:
how many of you (both genders) have had sex on the first date? Never Sad

state your gender and your 'partners' gender? i'm male "partners" female

did you keep on the relationship or was it one nighter? keep

did you use protection? sure

were you drinking? Parks and pubs

was it your first time (ie lost your virginity)? 17

[/b]

no it didn't have sex with my partner on my first date it has a simple date nothing special things happen there i was in love with her & still i love her she is married now with other fellow i think she never took me serous thus life goes on no problem i have learned some lessons from this and concentrate my time on work so that i should not get distracted with any other cute face every thing is going well now i cann't write bad thiks here because i know many people will make the wrong meanng out of this any ways i feel nothing wrong on discussion on sex its ok
toobossy
how many of you (both genders) have had sex on the first date? Yes

state your gender and your 'partners' gender? female and he was a male

did you keep on the relationship or was it one nighter? Just sexual Relationship

did you use protection? Yes

were you drinking? Yes

was it your first time (ie lost your virginity)? Yes

did you orgasm?(mainly for the girls) No
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
shkumbin wrote:
I think sex on the firs date is important to release all the doubt about "why we're not having sex". It uncomplicates a lot of things

OR sex on the first date is a test. If she sleeps with you she's loose and she's better off as a one-nighter, but if she can control herself then she is definitely girlfriend-worthy.

I'm not saying that's what I think, because in all honesty I've had quite a few first dates that ended up leading to the bedroom (or back seat, whatever your preference lol).
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
how many of you (both genders) have had sex on the first date? I have

state your gender and your 'partners' gender? I'm female and I sleep with both genders

did you keep on the relationship or was it one nighter? one turned into a relationship...but in the end I left him, he was a major dick Sad

did you use protection? im on the pill

were you drinking? nope

was it your first time (ie lost your virginity)? no

did you orgasm?(mainly for the girls) I rarely orgasm Sad its so depressing... In all honesty, I've only came during sex once ever!
Ryox
Personally if it was me, I wouldn't because the Girl might have Aids, and Aids can be very deadly. But After I have the girl checked at the hospital to see if she doesn't have a spreadable disease than I'll consider sex.

But I would rather be safe than sorry because If you were to have sex, you could get aids and h.i.v. which I would not consider on getting.

and plus that, I never met a girl close enough to have sex with.
paskifire
I think 1st date sex is dirty. I'd rather get a one night stand than that.
Jamestf347
how many of you (both genders) have had sex on the first date? I have

state your gender and your 'partners' gender? I'm male and sleep with women

did you keep on the relationship or was it one nighter? relationship
did you use protection? yes

were you drinking? nope

did you orgasm?(mainly for the girls) she did several times
fahout
No protection. Ruins the fun of sex.
HoytJolly
For me, a relationship just doesn’t work out unless there is sex on the first date. It’s not that I am a shallow or terrible person, I just need to have a lot of chemistry with a person, or else the relationship doesn’t last. I don’t look for sex, I look for relationships where sex happens easily and naturally (and usually quickly and often.) I am a male, my partners are female, I don’t drink, I do use protection (for the first month or two,) I lost my virginity on a ‘first night’ and I don’t always cum during sex.
Insanity
I think it really depends on the person and or people involved. Every person is different, and basically if you were friends before going out for a while, then you'd probably be more comfortable with them than say a total stranger. If it was a total stranger, then you might stay away because they might have potential issues or diseases and whatnot. I'm not saying that you should completely back off from it, but you would, hopefully, be more cautious and decide with more time than if you knew the person beforehand. I think that if the timing is right, and the atmosphere and environment are really good, then why not? There's only a social stigma because it'll make you seem very promiscuous, but screw what everyone thinks and decide for youself. You have to determine your comfort level as well as how you feel about the person and use your best judgement. Same like everything else in life.
smit_alumni
the whole of sex on first date is something that i have not been able to figure out. I have upto crazy make out sessions but that is it, never been furthur. guys please open some tips for me please.
genchev
No and I think girls who do so are madly in love or w***es...
macky
how many of you (both genders) have had sex on the first date? --- Me

state your gender and your 'partners' gender? --- I'm a guy of course she a girl

did you keep on the relationship or was it one nighter? --- It was take a month

did you use protection? No coz i really don't like

were you drinking? Absolutely yes

was it your first time (ie lost your virginity)? No it's not

did you orgasm?(mainly for the girls) what thing is this? lolz ...
ashley523
how many of you (both genders) have had sex on the first date? 2 me and him

state your gender and your 'partners' gender? Female and Male

did you keep on the relationship or was it one nighter? 2 yr still in relationship

did you use protection? yes

were you drinking? no

did you orgasm?(mainly for the girls) no
apple
Just realized that I responded to this like 4 years ago...Confused

loonix wrote:
rehoboth wrote:

...but long term relationships only with men?

Sorry couldnt resist :p
Laughing Laughing Laughing