FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is happening to Frihost?!?

Ghost Rider103
Ok, I came to the home page, and everything looked messed up, so I took a screenshot:

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/GhostRider103/?action=view&current=Frihost.jpg

Does anyone know what is going on?

The forums even looked all messed up, and the text is like really small, and the forums don't fit correctly on the web page.

So what's the deal?

EDIT:
Well I searched around the forums a little more, and then looked at one of Bonding's blog posts.

This is a quote from what he said:
Quote:
Also, for the people who think that the forum index is already way too long and even more forums will make it even longer. Well, I guess I have to agree. I am planning to revamp the forum index to be way more compact by putting some forums next to each other (columns

So maybe he is just modifying the site a little. I hope so anyways.
prithvi
Maybe, it was a temporary glitch.

At the time of posting, the forum looks fine here.........just the way it used to be.
tidruG
O.o

That's always been our home-page. If you go to www.frihost.com, that's where you end up.
The forums are at : www.frihost.com/forums/. :)

EDIT:
Moved from General Chat forum to Frihost Support forum.
Ghost Rider103
Yeah our homepage has sort of looked like that. Look at the buttons in the picture I provided, they are all moved to the left. Normally they are spread out across that bar on the top.

The text is also way smaller in that picture than what is used to be.

Everything seems to be back to normal now, I don't know what was up, because even the forums were WAY different.
prithvi
Did you by any chance, change the browser text size view from the menu
View>Text Size>Smaller

I had a similar problem at another forum quite some time back............Something on the forum script changed my browser text size view to 'smaller'. The text could hardly be read.
Ghost Rider103
I don't think so, because the other websites were viewing properly.

Oh well Confused
tamilparks
ya same to me also my webpage is also not viewing in utf8 font shall i know whats the problem my webpage is http://www.funworld.frih.net/tamil/index.php tamil forum