FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WHAT´S YOUR RECORD PLAYING?

arquivo
HOW LONG TIME YOU PLAYED ONCE?
JinTenshi
You meant what was the longest time you spent on your computer? Or the longest time you spent on a game? Or...?

If you meant longest time spent on a computer I'd say it's roughly around 15 hours - 18 hours. Was grinding some kinda MMORPG back then.

Longest time spent on a game would be I don't know... A few months? Yeah.
David_Pardy
Probably about 6 - 7 hours of straight Civilization 2.
Spartan
Probably around more than 15 hours on Halo 3, that was one day my friend used his 2 day trial, and we played it SO MUCH! It was teh 1337hax. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
wombatrpgs
Yeah, a Halo run sounds about right. Just because I didn't own the game... I forget the exact timespan though.
joostvane
18 hours prolly back in the WoW days. But then headdaches start to get in with me =(
Flarkis
Yea same here, 10-12 hours of WoW then i needed to stop cause my head was pounding XD I would have played longer but i didnt want to risk having a huge headache later Razz
enygmasoft
To be honest, I always had the bad habbit of spending an entire weekend, renting a game and not putting it down until it was done. Regardless of how long it took, Which why I started playing RPG'S since these were the only games that this could never happen 2,
Loathing in Fear
30 Hours straight for charity (Playing WoW). Earned 500 euroes. Very Happy
hlavco
A few summers back I'd have Animal Crossing running in the Gamecube all day long. I wasn't actuallyy playing it the whole time, though. I'd just go do a few things in between other stuff.

I don't really know which games I've played the most nonstop. I know there were a few that I've blown entire days on... but that was mostly back in my SNES and N64 days.
miacps
I logged over 90 hours on both Final Fantasy 7 and Pokemon Red back when I was in middle school. Razz

A while back (2002ish to 2004ish) I spent a couple years playing only CS and CS:S and I must have logged over 200 hours on those games.

I have an addiction, OK?!!

Wink
bogger
I think a max sitting is 6 hours for me, although that's only for a piss and a sandwich, 3 6 hourers in a row is my max.

weekly max is around 60 hours.
rshackelford
If you are talking playing in one session my best is probably 8 or 9 hours. The longest I've ever played a single game is either Pokemon, I actually caught them all, or Final Fantasy 8. I had to play each for 150 hours at least.
slashnburn99
Counterstrike probably 9am till 2am, charging to make coffees in between server map changes 2001/02

definitely 8 hours a night at one point. (2001)

Be lucky to play 3 hours a day lately (2008) perhaps i`ve matured

Tiger Woods 2009 Wii or Call of Duty 4 (pc)
HamsterMan
I think it's on one of the bigger we've got here. I was up for 3.5 days in a row playing tournaments, drawing pictures and coding games.
KuroFalcon
I think its about 7 on a pokemon game.
Flakky
I wanted to finish Need for Speed twice without stopping. I had my lunch and dinner server on my lap and I could take a bite at the end of a race. A total of 20 hours or so. Furthermore I've played UT2004 more than 500 hours in total, just like Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl.
Nameless
If you don't include stopping for lunch, something like eight or nine hours (four or five on either side). I've done this for ... quite a few games, actually, when I've first bought them. More likely to do with it with RPGs or at least action/adventure.
Vladalf
Yeah you guys are right, allways when I buy a game that I like I play it all day long without even realizing. Right now I'm playing World in Conflict, even tough I don't like to play with the americans the action is amazing.

-Vladalf
InsanePL
My best record is 34h xD

MMORPGs are so addictive xD
wombatrpgs
This is where your start to remember those urban legends of people dying in internet cafes playing World of Warcraft.
Flakky
wombatrpgs wrote:
This is where your start to remember those urban legends of people dying in internet cafes playing World of Warcraft.
The weird part about that is that there isn't anyone checking out on these guys and you probably faint before you die after playing too long so I believe they're false.
filesharing
about 20 hours on "Black and White 2" ... had holidays and most of the time i dindt even see sunlight Very Happy
wombatrpgs
Flakky wrote:
wombatrpgs wrote:
The weird part about that is that there isn't anyone checking out on these guys and you probably faint before you die after playing too long so I believe they're false.

Thus the urban legend part of it. Either way it's kind of depressing that the situation is believable.
msfuture
my record is like 23h with no pause only hard grinding ;P
StiKKaH
Oh man, I would say about 10 hours on Soldier Front one day, an FPS game similar to Counter Strike, but I prefer SF.
Kelcey
For me? Probably 3 hours. It's hard for me to continuously play without any break.
DJonDemand
like an hour and a half straight lol, I ALWAYS get interrupted, it's hard to play for a long time straight too...
Jaan
about 10 hours for CoD4 on PC.. too much phun!!!!
amperx
played 12 hours straight grinding in ragnarok before(wit friends), I didn't even notice its night already, after that I started minimizing playing online games, its really addicting, I was a student back then XD
wombatrpgs
I don't know how people can grind for so long... Seems to me I play more when I get somewhere knew rather than training... Get's boring pretty quickly. Anyway, must be really addicting then.
spinout
I probably played 16 hours - during the fluu - it gave me a mouse arm...