FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bill Gates Car & Reception...!!!

nivinjoy
Here is Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates' Car & Reception Room..!!!! Amazing....!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Really Amazing....!!
ocalhoun
Well, the second one is a pretty obvious fake...
nivinjoy
ocalhoun wrote:

I got it from internet...!! Don't know whether it is real or fake...!! what makes u feel that it is fake..!! Have u ever been to Bill gates' reception....????
Diablosblizz
Well the fact that unless his house is underneath water then it's almost impossible. Although, knowing Bill Gates it is probably a computer simulation, that wouldn't put it past me.
ocalhoun
nivinjoy wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

I got it from internet...!! Don't know whether it is real or fake...!! what makes u feel that it is fake..!! Have u ever been to Bill gates' reception....????

I know that its not anybody's reception, because the picture is fake.
Giveaways:
*the diver, the dolphin, the shark, and the whale shark in the tank all look pasted in.
*the lighting in the room should take on a blue tint because of the light from the water, but it doesn't
*the dolphin and the jellyfish that are reflected on the mirror surface at the right of the tank are perfectly inverted images of the originals. Instead, the reflections should be the same creature, but from a slightly different angle.
*some reflections from the furniture of the room are missing from the glass.
*the edge where the tank glass meets the wall looks entirely too thin and fragile to hold back that much water. The glass should be so thick that you can see it even from this angle.
*if you look closely, you'll see that the diver is actually missing a leg; one fin just starts out of nowhere. (sloppy work cutting the diver out of whatever picture it came out of.)
*the whole thing is overdone. Without the whale shark and the diver, it would be more believable.

It was a good effort, and they managed to eliminate many of the telltale signs, but it still shows.
toxictux
may be it is a giant screen running fishtank screen saver.... Laughing