FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Aliens on 14th of october?

joomla
If you look up the date 14th of october 2008 on Google, you find that we will get a visit !

Quote:
TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH .

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

We give to you the name of Alabama.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.

During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane. Your highest authorities will be intruding into `our' atmospherics that surround our ship. This `security field' is necessary for us, as there shall take place a `farce' from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE.

KNOW OF THIS

WE COME TO ASSIST YOUR WORLD.

WE DO NOT COME TO TAKE OVER.

WE DO NOT COME TO DESTRUCT.

WE COME TO GIVE YOU HOPE.

We are beings from other planets, who for many eons of your time have been preparing for these days ahead.

We ask each soul that reads of these words to accept in their heart the Truth that lies within. For in that place there is the knowing that this is to take place.

There shall be many who deny. There shall be many who dismiss.

There shall be those who KNOW of this TRUTH.

Which ever you may be let this be understood.

IT SHALL TAKE PLACE.

We give you the opportunity to capture on screen this particular ship. There shall be no contact in the form that those of your planet would like. For this initial presentation, we shall simply be presenting our ship to you.

We say to you That shall certainly be enough to comprehend initially.

All kinds of methods shall be carried out in order to try and penetrate through our security barrier, but they shall be to no avail.

Until we can PROVE to you that we come in LOVE, we will not allow the fullness of our visits to be uncovered.

KNOW OF THIS

THIS IS THE BEGINNING NOT THE END.

Your governments and your media will try to disguise us. This will fail. All avenues have been covered by us.

Your media will have no choice but to portray the TRUTH for it shall be there for all to see.

Friends of earth. Do not be afraid. We beseech you to TRUST that we come to bring the downfall of those who have misintentions for the well being of your planet.

If we do not intervene now as has been planned for eons of your earth time then we fear it would be too late.

WE ASK YOU TO ACCEPT US IN LOVE.

FOR THAT IS WHY WE COME.

The sayings that your world have been aware of via your movie screens etc were not merely make believe. We have been planting and watering seeds of Truth on your planet in preparation for these days.

FOR INDEED

WE COME IN PEACE.

Fill your souls with TRUST in that knowledge.

We are your brothers and sisters from other places.

Our technology is far advanced. There are those in high places of ruling that KNOW full well of this. Therefore they know that there would be little point trying to `pretend' that they need weapons to destroy us.

On this day that we appear, we ask you to listen only to your hearts and NOT to the words of those who shall be in great fear of losing their power.

For too long your world has lived under a cloud that most of you have been unaware of. If you were to KNOW the Truths of what has been hidden from you, you would be appalled and in great disbelief.

It is time for your souls to be allowed to be who they are.

The veil is to be removed.

BE OF JOY.

IT IS A TIME FOR THAT.

YOU SHALL KNOW OF THIS AS YOUR HEART ACCEPTS THE TRUE REASON FOR OUR VISIT.

TO BRING YOU AN UNDERSTANDING OF LOVE. KNOW THIS.

We choose to leave it at that.

Be vigilant. Keep your eyes to the skies.

Keep LOVE in your heart.

WE THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT SIGN OFF, GIVING YOU ENCOURAGEMENT AND HOPE AS WE BEGIN THE ASCENSION INTO THE NEW WORLD.

Each one of you has chosen to be here for this ascension. Choose now whether your human form will

Accept it through LOVE

Or

Reject it through FEAR.

May the Highest aspect of your soul fill you with Light as you move bravely forward.

Gratitude to each one as they assist us in the cause.

A note from Blossom.

I am aware that Alabama is NOT in the Southern Hemisphere. I queried this to the Federation and was told `In days of old, it used to be'. If anyone can find information on this, I would be most grateful if you could contact me via my website.

It has also been suggested that `Alabama' maybe the name of a craft. On researching it appears that Alabama has a NASA space centre. I thank each one of you for taking the time to read this and to pass it on.

It required great courage to send this out. I hope this allows you the courage within yourselves to continue on your own personal search for YOUR TRUTH.

And as you find it ... may it fill you with much

LOVE LIGHT LAUGHTER & GOLDEN RAYS

I have predicted long time ago the next thing the USA will do, is invent aliens.
Good time to do it is now. I guess we have to keep a look out in the next week!

[/quote]
Arseniy
Love light laughter, eh? Smile
We'll wait for big smiley invaders that will laugh us down...
Kae_Azule
If we get invaded I at least hope that their "love" is just not too friendly....
Josso
Yes, I've had quite a bit of discussion on my own forum about this. You can read more about it here if you wish.

Anyway, I'm very sceptical about the whole thing. I am actually open to the concept of visions of the future as there have been events such as this before that have a strong ammount of evidence associated with them. This however, just seems like another one of those things...
sondosia
Haha. I can't wait to see how many people will actually believe all this rubbish.

Yeah, yeah, I know everyday life is boring. But why concoct stupidity just to give yourself something to think about?
prithvi
If they are coming in true love, let it be fixed for 14th of Feb, not Oct

We'll spray-paint them in red
supernova1987a
Rolling Eyes Wink welcome! welcome!
if your bad we'll win
if your good you'll change us
don't know yet who you are
but its likely to be a conspiracy than a hoax, guys
october 14! eh
gugusm
Haha, that's funny. I'd like to see some aliens on Earth, though Razz Wink
bonestorm74
Sounds like fun. Look to the skies people.
standready
I laughed as I read. Funny!
kilotun
Im an waiting! I know how the government overs up thing trying to hide the truth from us sheeple. But not all of us sheep are to dumb to look for truth in a life filled with lies.
DoctorBeaver
Being of a scientific nature I have read that with an open, analytical mind and have come, after long deliberate thought, to this conclusion - it's a load of bollox!
joostvane
Shit. I hope I'm not in bed when it happens. I wanna get a good look at that space ship of theirs.
Variablez
O.o this sounds weird, my brothers birthday Razz
Fatality
I'll probably be at work when it happens or on the way there...
ankitdatashn
ahh no way, I dont believe all these stuff, these chain mails are usually all fake and just want to elicit some popularity out of it, these things are rightly said by some member as rubbish!!
friuser
South hemisphere? Alabama is in the south hemisphere? Just to show you that no matter how high your technology is and capabilities of transfersing the solar system. You can still be dumb as a brick.
miacps
Well, the big day is tomorrow.

Any believers out there want to bet me $20 paypal? .. please? Wink
Arty
So how big is this spaceship? o.o...
vineeth
In fact, I will be more than happy and excited to see the new life form from the other planets. But I am also worried, whether they will still keep "PEACE" in their wordbook. There are chances that when a civilization after used up all available sources of nutrition, wander about in the planet and find earth as their next target just like the movie "Independence Day".

If not, if they are more grown in science and in heart, wow... its a great new world !

HOPE FOR THE BEST AND PREPARE FOR THE WORST
pll
I didn't see any UFOs ...

Anyone saw them ?
miacps
I completely forgot to look, but I'll just assume nothing appeared. I wonder if the "aliens" will give us a reason for not showing up. Razz
warriorpoets
Nope. No UFO's. Somebody needs to remember to take their medication. Razz
reiika101
I honestly don't believe this crap. I think the gov't or some group did this to make us open minded to what we are doing. But if that is their main objective, they could have done it in a more effective way rather than saying it came from aliens.
Ghost Rider103
I'm pretty sure the government has better things to do than write up a BS story just to fool us all.

It was more than likely some teenager being bored and writing some random story to get some funny reactions.
IceCreamTruck
I don't believe all of this crap...but I have looked to the sky for the past few days, but there has been cloud cover for the past 2 days in kentucky.

Once again I just want to look up and see the bright blue sky above my head, but I can't! Sad

Anyone else see any aliens? I told my girlfriend, who does believe this crap, that she has to stop talking to me about these "dates" like oct 14th when the aliens don't actually show up...again.

No more excuses....no more tricks...this is it. Once I finally make the call that this date was created by a human, sold to the world by a human, and in no way involves aliens then she has got to actually focus on life for a change instead of keep her head in the clouds.

I'm happy that this date has come and gone with no word from the ....um...Glactic Federation (whoever that is).

I'm not saying that aliens are not out there...let's face it... the universe is just a little too big to make such a limited statement especially making judgement calls like that when we have next to no idea how we actually came to be here.

But when the excuses for why they didn't show up and scan our states (laugh!) start rolling in, or they change the date, then I FINALLY get to proove to my girl friend that you guys are ALL full of crap, and we're going to work on getting set up financially.

Anyone want to bet against me? I'll take any bet that they will show up (1 to 10 against)...within reason of corse. I don't know if I said that right, but if anyone would like to wager they will show up I will pay you 10 dollars for every dollar you bet me when the aliens show up, but we have to set a date that means I win if they haven't shown up by then...that's all I ask.

I should have taken bets on oct 14th because I knew it was a hoax.
Tphilakone
Thank for the information any thats must have a aliens or some thing living another world
loonix
I must admit I didn't buy this either when Blossom Goodchild shared her channelled messages with the world. However I believe Blossom Goodchild firmly beleived what she was saying and can only presume she is hurting right now.
raine dragon
there was a full moon on the 14th of October... Maybe someone decided the moon was a UFO? XD
Magicman
I'm actually surprised right now that I haven't heard people claim that they did see UFOs on the 14th. There are definitely people out there that would do it just for their 15 minutes of fame.
PennyLane
Unfortunaly I haven't seen them... Laughing
will they ever come back Very Happy
PatTheGreat42
I wanted to see aliens...
thejam
hahaha LOL! unbelievable....
What is kind of funny in these predictions is they are always the same. people who believe in aliens (well the ones who are green and move in flying sources) are so uncreative.
The standart image of a alien always matches the way they display aliens or alien activity in Hollywood movies (talking about cliches of alien interpretation). Do these "believers" actually read propper stuff about space? i am affraid they base their theories on horoscope and other reliable sources. So if you believe in Alabama to come and bring peace, at least be a bit more creative in creating the story..
sulavaryal
did i miss them coz today is 19th and i did not see them. may be they too had a financial crisis. Stocks value plummeting you know
Arty
Well I just got my computer fixed, lol.

So the aliens didn't come after all? Very Happy
supernova1987a
Ask me what I saw! Or tell me what.
Thank you! Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
eday2010
So where was this giant flotilla of UFOs that was supposed to arrive? I always laugh at these stories from psychotics who think they can channel with aliens and that aliens will visit on a specific date, and that they speak english on top of that, and are able to measure time using the same months and dates we do. What is even funnier is there are dummies out there who believe these nuts!
tony
sondosia wrote:
Haha. I can't wait to see how many people will actually believe all this rubbish.

Yeah, yeah, I know everyday life is boring. But why concoct stupidity just to give yourself something to think about?

haha; I see your point. but why not think that is funny too?? I think it is Very Happy
Tumbleweed
If aliens had landed in a grand public display what real difference would it make to mr and mrs average ? , somehow I think I would still have to go to work the next day as usual.
ptfrances
Me neither, I couldn't see them. I am so sad Laughing Laughing
IceCreamTruck
Yeah, totally! I heard the date from a friend so I looked it up online and read quite a few websites and bloggs by people claiming to have information about a UFO landing, but honestly... the articles are still there... nothings been updated.

I figure if aliens ever do land and there is mass recognition of this event then there will be at least some talk about it on the internet. The next big one 2012! Sure... before it hits there will be tons of people willing to speculate on what's going to happen but I'm pretty sure we'll run into the same senerio again where everyone goes crazy talking about the date as it approaches and then total silence durring, followed by a bunch of what's going on posts and only one truth remains: we are still breathing.

It's like the Y2K thing. What's the point in having a panic attack just because the numbering system that we came up with to count the passing of days just so happens to come to a mathematical nexus and ... oh my god... we are all going to die!

I'm betting on a couple things come 2012. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think they said that December 21st was the date ... whatever the case I am willing to put money on a couple different facts.

Fact number 1: There will be people who use this as an excuse to go crazy whilst experiencing a lack of control in a life in which they never had control in the first place

Fact number 2: There will be one guy still breathing and having a good time because life is unimaginably fun and just being here and not using my lack of control as an excuse to go crazy and treat my fellow man like they are anything less than I am.

We are all wonderful for being alive, and we should laugh and sing and have a great time! The only thing to panic about come 2012 is people having panic attacks ... I have plently of paper bags to go around... and oh...that reminds me I'm having a party on planet earth on Dec 21st 2012 and you all are invited! I'm serious ... we are going to be fine. No matter what happens this is the GREAT ADVENTURE!

October 14th was the only other date that I, in my limited command of internet news feeds, had heard about or was aware that the internet community had picked up on as a hot date for alien landings. I was really disappointed when no one stepped up and said "i saw an alien". As far as I an tell it's mostly posts like mine...disappointment.

I am, however, pleased that once Dec 21st 2012 passes I don't think that there are any other dates that are supposed to mean anything. What I mean is: After 2012 are there any predictions? no -- HAHA! finally! is it the death of predicting the future?

Seriously that is so funny! I want 2012 to come because after that I haven't heard of any "Big Dates" so when they "make them up" I can shout "Liar! You thought 2012 was so great that you forgot to make up any future dates after that so you could just keep lying about your ability to predict the future!" Busted!

I just want the insanity to end. No more excuses for treating your fellow man badly. Let's work to figure out this whole air, food, water, land thing first! No more going crazy because the media doesn't have a take on the issue and keeps pounding you to death with it. Turn the TV off ... and experience 2009! Oh my god is it ever a huge year! Nothing like this has ever happened in history before, and we have a president who can speak in full sentances! Woohoo!

I just want people to stop predicting the future, or maybe keep it to themselves. Here's an idea: write yourself a letter talking about the future and mail it to yourself so it gets the postage date, and open it up on the date predicted and if it's a match then you can post it on the internet and we'll talk about it. I mean jesus... a little screaning is nessesary in the process of scientific reasoning. I'm sure you understand.

Oct 14th marked a date for me -- the death of my want to hear any more predictions of the future that don't include a plan to make the world a better place. It's time for drastic measures against poverty, famin, disease, and world hunger not sit on our butts looking at the sky because another jerk decided to make a prediction based on supposed scientific fact.

Oct 14th Just another day in the life of a wasted and hurting Human Race. Start making a difference in how you treat the people around you. Help anyone who needs it, and give freely!
IceCreamTruck
Yeah, totally! I heard the date from a friend so I looked it up online and read quite a few websites and bloggs by people claiming to have information about a UFO landing, but honestly... the articles are still there... nothings been updated.

I figure if aliens ever do land and there is mass recognition of this event then there will be at least some talk about it on the internet. The next big one 2012! Sure... before it hits there will be tons of people willing to speculate on what's going to happen but I'm pretty sure we'll run into the same senerio again where everyone goes crazy talking about the date as it approaches and then total silence durring, followed by a bunch of what's going on posts and only one truth remains: we are still breathing.

It's like the Y2K thing. What's the point in having a panic attack just because the numbering system that we came up with to count the passing of days just so happens to come to a mathematical nexus and ... oh my god... we are all going to die!

I'm betting on a couple things come 2012. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think they said that December 21st was the date ... whatever the case I am willing to put money on a couple different facts.

Fact number 1: There will be people who use this as an excuse to go crazy whilst experiencing a lack of control in a life in which they never had control in the first place

Fact number 2: There will be one guy still breathing and having a good time because life is unimaginably fun and just being here and not using my lack of control as an excuse to go crazy and treat my fellow man like they are anything less than I am.

We are all wonderful for being alive, and we should laugh and sing and have a great time! The only thing to panic about come 2012 is people having panic attacks ... I have plently of paper bags to go around... and oh...that reminds me I'm having a party on planet earth on Dec 21st 2012 and you all are invited! I'm serious ... we are going to be fine. No matter what happens this is the GREAT ADVENTURE!

October 14th was the only other date that I, in my limited command of internet news feeds, had heard about or was aware that the internet community had picked up on as a hot date for alien landings. I was really disappointed when no one stepped up and said "i saw an alien". As far as I an tell it's mostly posts like mine...disappointment.

I am, however, pleased that once Dec 21st 2012 passes I don't think that there are any other dates that are supposed to mean anything. What I mean is: After 2012 are there any predictions? no -- HAHA! finally! is it the death of predicting the future?

Seriously that is so funny! I want 2012 to come because after that I haven't heard of any "Big Dates" so when they "make them up" I can shout "Liar! You thought 2012 was so great that you forgot to make up any future dates after that so you could just keep lying about your ability to predict the future!" Busted!

I just want the insanity to end. No more excuses for treating your fellow man badly. Let's work to figure out this whole air, food, water, land thing first! No more going crazy because the media doesn't have a take on the issue and keeps pounding you to death with it. Turn the TV off ... and experience 2009! Oh my god is it ever a huge year! Nothing like this has ever happened in history before, and we have a president who can speak in full sentances! Woohoo!

I just want people to stop predicting the future, or maybe keep it to themselves. Here's an idea: write yourself a letter talking about the future and mail it to yourself so it gets the postage date, and open it up on the date predicted and if it's a match then you can post it on the internet and we'll talk about it. I mean jesus... a little screaning is nessesary in the process of scientific reasoning. I'm sure you understand.

Oct 14th marked a date for me -- the death of my want to hear any more predictions of the future that don't include a plan to make the world a better place. It's time for drastic measures against poverty, famin, disease, and world hunger not sit on our butts looking at the sky because another jerk decided to make a prediction based on supposed scientific fact.

Oct 14th Just another day in the life of a wasted and hurting Human Race. Start making a difference in how you treat the people around you. Help anyone who needs it, and give freely!
Kaseas
Wow. What a load of bull.
IceCreamTruck
There has been no change although I have seen some pretty cool videos of alien space craft, but I have yet to see anything that defies human ability. Everything I have seen is within our ability to create be it creating an animated video of what looks like an alien space ship, or pictures of modern machines from funny angles.

There is some pretty crazy stuff out there and truth is often stranger than fiction. Something needs to be done about naming videos on the internet. People are out there shooting video in their garage and calling it "Alien visitors from another planet" just to get you to watch it, or it's some no tallent high schooler rapping about trivial things. Basically all of these boil down to additions to the I hope I never watch it again videos collection.

I can honestly say that I wish I had back every moment I've spent searching the internet for proof of extraterestrial life. The only proof you will find is that of the never ending ability of humans to make themselves look uniquely stupid. Oct 14th, HA! Might as well have been the day we all jumped off a cliff saving what remains of the dignity of our planet.
ParsaAkbari
No offence but you must be completley insane to believe this rubbish and im not going to even bother posting why.