FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Djs or Bands

Dj or Band?
djs
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
bands
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

GavinJaynes
Just out of interest what do most people like , DJs or Bands?
Flakky
Djs. definitely. Computers are capable of creating more sounds than artists can do with any instrument.
catscratches
Bands, definately. I.m.o. computer generated music is really boring. I havn't heard any computer music with emotions.
Flakky
catscratches wrote:
Bands, definately. I.m.o. computer generated music is really boring. I havn't heard any computer music with emotions.
I did, if you want to then look up Tisto - UR, that's one of the greatest songs I know Smile
TomS
Flakky wrote:
catscratches wrote:
I did, if you want to then look up Tisto - UR, that's one of the greatest songs I know Smile

Dito. I like both in a way, but especially DJ-mixes of songs usually performed by a band (remixes of the ting tings e.g. superb)
Flakky
TomS wrote:
Flakky wrote:
catscratches wrote:

Dito. I like both in a way, but especially DJ-mixes of songs usually performed by a band (remixes of the ting tings e.g. superb)
There are some great songs who have done mixing or partially took one song and mixed it into a full song a dj makes regulary.
killerqueen
DJ's are good for like, ten minutes. But then I get bored, and look for some good 'ol bands Very Happy.
mattyj
i HATE DJ's and all electronic music

Give me a good rock band every day of the week and twice on sundays