FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Domain Already Exist.. but doesnt

joomla
In DirectAdmin I keep getting that I have already configured a certain domain.
This is true, but I have deleted it, and all traces of it. I want to rename a domain to the new one now.
DirectAdmin complains that the domain already exists. However it is nowhere to be found.

What can I do?
joomla
well I found there is 2 more threads about this problem. I keep my eyes open for those threads.
Server3 has these problems and I am not the only person experiencing them.

I guess there is nothing I can do about it right now...
Diablosblizz
Unfortunately, nobody appears to know, but yes watch out for those threads. I've contacted Bondings, but he might be busy so we'll just have to wait it out.
joomla
just in case an admin reads this.. please delete kinder-surprise.net from my account !
tidruG
I've brought this to Bondings' notice since you were not the only one to complain about this.
If we figure out what's wrong, we'll let you know.
johans
I have read the subject about this issue because this is also my problem right now. i have this domain name vmobile.tk and i tried to change a new domain name to (ex:aaa.tk) but it always says the domain you entered is already exist. now, i delete the vmobile.tk domain and i dont have domain list on my cpanel.... but the problems is i could not add anymore domain it always says already exist... i dont know how to change or add domain name anymore and all the threads/subjects i read about this and no exact answers how to do it and no solutions yet with bondings...
johans
as i checked on the date posted this was a long problem and when i check connected subject about this it is not resolved yet until now 2011. I hope this will be resolved, i encounter issues right now i dont know where to start.