FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Way to make money? php/mysql

jsfdan
I say I am know enough PHP/mysql to complete tasks such as News cms, image galleries, and users systems PLUS MORE. So, I am 16, is there a way I can make money of my coding skill?
pollux1er
jsfdan wrote:
I say I am know enough PHP/mysql to complete tasks such as News cms, image galleries, and users systems PLUS MORE. So, I am 16, is there a way I can make money of my coding skill?

Look for a freelance jobs! there are many opportunities on the net! Good luck! Wink
rvec
If you can work with classes and do some good OOP you can get a real job and just work from home. I have a normal job now (40 hours a week) and have less than a year real experience with PHP (7 months with a book and one year just trying out simple stuff like a login form).
pollux1er
rvec wrote:
If you can work with classes and do some good OOP you can get a real job and just work from home. I have a normal job now (40 hours a week) and have less than a year real experience with PHP (7 months with a book and one year just trying out simple stuff like a login form).

Hi rvec!
Happy to read from you. What you say is interesting, but how do you think we an find a cool job like yours?
rvec
job sites? Just google job in your own language and you'll probably find some sites, that's where I found 5 jobs and then I just called them.
Simulator
I've been doing jobs like that since I was 15, I just went to one the local design house who did websites and needed a programmer and they gave me the job, then 2 years later I moved into another bigger better job with a team of web developers... all you have to do is go and ask them for a job... Your best bet is to go to people who do print work and web design, they generally have to outsource their web development work (like cms's) to others because they're all just designers....
dalibor
I think web jobs are not secure.
DjMilez
dalibor wrote:

Points are great aren't they?

For serious, can you at least explain why instead of simply telling us? telling us?
Mexican_Ed
Maybe he's talking 'bout those scam jobs on the internet, If he is, You just got to watch out for those, other than that, I don't have much PHP experience.. Razz Still need to get a book, tuts don't give enough...

Other than those, You could get a job, just by asking if they need a Web Designer when they need one. Razz
Hogwarts
dalibor wrote:

I work online. What of it? I make several times more than the people around me Wink

Anyhow, as previously mentioned, please explain your point better Sad