FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Changed Firefox 3 Buttons?

HalfBloodPrince
No update has occured to trigger this, but for some reason since yesterday the Back, Forward, Reload, stop, and Home icons have changed; they've become smaller and the name of the button has appeared under them.

Any idea what could be doing this? I know it's nothing big, but I preferred the big non-labeled buttons Razz

Oh, and I don't want to reinstall Firefox because getting all those addons and plugins would be pain...
Diablosblizz
Right click on one of those buttons and click Customize. It will show you what you can drag onto the bar, but instead there should be "Show: Icons and Text" change that to just Icons.

By the way, what theme are you using? I like it!
HalfBloodPrince
Oh okay, fixed now. Thanks! Oh, it's not a theme installed, it's just the default look when installed on Vista Smile (the right side I airbrushed off though).
Diablosblizz
Oh, then XP version is different! How odd. Your welcome!
jdelfire
i had a different problem though i was trying to add some button but couldn't do it. is there any other way to do this?
Diablosblizz
You mean you want to add buttons beside the home buttons and whatnot? Just drag it from the customize window beside the home button (or whatever the last button may be).

Good luck.
FunDa
jdelfire wrote:
i had a different problem though i was trying to add some button but couldn't do it. is there any other way to do this?

Right click and customize. Then you can drag from the box. I sometimes find that the open new tab button is missing from the box. Only when I cick Restore default set, does it come back.