FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A tribute to 9/11 Victims..

Sunny
Its been 4 years, But whenever yout think about it still sounds so horrifying. I made little flash work in rememberence.

http://sunny.frihost.net/tribute.html
wistom
ok, i'll see it. That's very good the flash. i think . it can tell us what we should do.
tidruG
9/11 and the events that followed show that terrorism will never win, as long as we have people willing to fight the good fight. The only rightful tribute to victims of the 9/11 attacks and their families is to fight terrorism till the end... R.I.P

PS: Sunny, that was a really good Flash animation.
Bashur
Is there sound? My sound card is messed up , so if there is, I might as well wait till later.

Yeah, my birthday was Sept 9th, there is no way I can forget 9-11. Burned into my brain now...and everyone mournes two days after I celebrate. Really wish they didn't pick that day to do the horrible thing they did.

R.I.P. guys, we liberated a country, started a war, and cought a few bad guys as a result. Who knows, It might not be in vain in the long run, hope you guys are "Like Moses, but keeping it real".
hahame
feel sad when see the pic enven i am a asian guy.i still remembered that day what happen when i was in sleep ,but when i went to school,the whole teacher and students were in astoundment by the news came
RosenCruz
I damn terrorism one more time here and send my respect to 9/11 victims.I am sure one day goodnes will win
Misu
rest in peace

and thank you for the flash it is a very remarkable one
Sunny
Thanks to whoever added the post to featured posts section.

Also in case if anyone needs this flash file for their homepage or to send it to friends , I'll be more then glad to give it to them, ofcourse without my name or any credits in it.
Bondings
sunny wrote:
Thanks to whoever added the post to featured posts section.

At the moment I'm the only one adding new topics in there. The five latest ones will be in there and every few days a new one will be added. I hope you like that section.
godam64
yeah, i watch the event live on tv from here. i'm not sure if there is any indonesian become victim from that cruelty. i hope that kind of thing would never happen again.

but don't forget about the natural disarter. my country got the worst effect from the last tsunami. the cassualties more than 200.000 people. sweeping lifes and house. i think it's worst than 9/11. stay close with your god. hope that it wuold not happen to you Surprised ...
shwetanshu
really good flash animation
budazz
rip ...guys...i hope your in good hands....curse those terrorist...they have nothing good....they must go to hell Mad
smart19
we should give support to them anytime
life is meaningful
karysky
Very good flash video. My heart does to all the families who suffered from loss that day...
Talmyr
Rest In Peace...

I'll never going to forget this day, because it's my birthday Confused My 13th one.
I can remember the day really well, because we in germany didn't belive it at first.
I was shopping with my brother when we heard it via radio. No one at the shop believed it. We thought it is something like "War of the Worlds" from Orwell.They turned the radio off.

At home my little brother and my mother were watching TV. Only then we believed it.
criticaldensity
try and rest easy anyone who's lost somebody in 9/11.
I cried for a week after it happend.
I know a few who were lost in that horrible event.
tribe
GOD BLESS AMERICA.

GOD BLESS ALL WHO HELPED WITH THEIR ALL BY SACRIFICING THEIR LIVES.

GOD BLESS THE VICTIMS OF 9/11

We Love You and Miss You. Your Killers Will Be Found and Handled with the utmost security.
jinn666
my respect to 9/11 victims and to all the people who died in the afghan and iraq war.

who is good and who is bad. who are the real terrorists. before you point the finger. watch Confronting the Evidence.

get your free dvd from this site: http://www.reopen911.org/

GOD BLISS EVERYONE FROM EVERY NATION, PUNISH THE EVIL AND REWARD THE GOOD. AMEN

IF YOU DONT OPEN YOUR EYES, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE TRUTH
supjapscrapper
There have been thousands of people who have died that day, and many of them never did anything really bad in their lives.
But the actual state of things in the world doesn't make it easy for anybody and there have been tens of thousands of innocents who have died killed by the bush admnistration. And no one talks about them, especialy in the USA (I still don't understand why they persist calling themselves america???) where media are alll controlled and owned by a small group of fellow neo-conservatives. Have a look at other media, you have internet for it. You'll start to have a way more broaden idea about the world and you'll undestand that how awful the 09/11 events may have been, the USA are way way far from being a victim nation, and from being a suffering nation if you compare it with what happens every day every minute and second elsewhere.
Hope you won't misunderstand my message.
leeleez
when i first was it on tv i was thinking mum turn the movie off but then it was so real
Summer
It is a good flash movie . It reminds me ..
Bumble Bee
This video helps us all to remember the people that lost their lives as well as the heros that saved many.
Herbz3
My dad was in NYC when it happened, would have really been horrible for me to lose a dad 3 days before your birthday..

P.S. Really nice animation...
Reflow
Ohh nice making and yeah still, why did that happend...
MallardHD08
That is a very nice, but yet, very touching video. It didn't hert me personally, but i know many people who it did. God bless all who died and fellow friends and family members.
wayno
"Nice" video...
Motoracer380
that sure was nice
inesquecivel
PEACE!

This word is just what we have to know....

PEACE!
Flavia
Wow, Sunny! What a beautiful way of paying a tribute to all those ones who lost their lives, their families, their fathers, brothers, mothers, daughters, sisters and their friends in this terrible event.
I still can't accept the fact that the towers aren't there anymore... It's been 4 years and it still gets to me... I can't bare the very sight of the towers that it always makes me shed a tear...
I would like to take this chance to show all my deepest simpathy to the victims and to their families, to express my admiration to the firemen who risked and those who lost their very lives to save others and, somehow, managed to minimize the sorrow of those who remain behind...
It's a tragedy, nothing will ever make us understand why this happened...
Thank you, Sunny, for this beautiful tribute Crying or Very sad
mostarac
Nice flash...
No1 should forget this! Crying or Very sad
S3nd K3ys
jinn666 wrote:
my respect to 9/11 victims and to all the people who died in the afghan and iraq war.

who is good and who is bad. who are the real terrorists. before you point the finger. watch Confronting the Evidence.

get your free dvd from this site: http://www.reopen911.org/

GOD BLISS EVERYONE FROM EVERY NATION, PUNISH THE EVIL AND REWARD THE GOOD. AMEN

IF YOU DONT OPEN YOUR EYES, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE TRUTH

[FuN]goku
my respect to 9/11 victims... nice flash. R.I.P.
neruve
I just wanted to tell families of the 9/11 tagedy how sorry i am and that they will remain in our hears forever
twisthigh
Ahhh.... that was so cute... it's so sad what happened, and sadly it looks like it may just be the begining, but my thoughts and prayers are with everyone and I hope that your nation will be able to regroup and move on without ever forgetting all those wonderful people Sad
drandyy
very nice, and well made, good tribute
backstagedoor
It is however unfortunate that the anniversary happened soon after Hurricane Katrina, because much of America's attention was on that, instead of 9/11.
Jeff_vella_leone
Talmyr wrote:
Rest In Peace...

I'll never going to forget this day, because it's my birthday Confused My 13th one.
I can remember the day really well, because we in germany didn't belive it at first.
I was shopping with my brother when we heard it via radio. No one at the shop believed it. We thought it is something like "War of the Worlds" from Orwell.They turned the radio off.

At home my little brother and my mother were watching TV. Only then we believed it.

man ur very unlucky not oly u have the birthday on the 13 an unlucky day
b ut the twin towers fell that day too

uhh suny it a good flash movie gj well done keep it up
erlendhg
It was terrible what happend 9/11/2001. May we always remember and pray for the victims.

FIGHT TERRORISM!

I can't understand that humen can be so evil Sad
flokje
peace will always have the last word!!
aylah
I'm from Norway, and I still remember 9/11 2001 like yesterday. I came home from a classtrip to Poland night to 9/11 local time (norway) When morning came, my grandmother came and woke me up and said I had to come down and watch the news. I came downstairs just in time to see the second plane crash in the twin towers. The whole event has ever since amazed me.

Then just a few days ago I visited a friend of mine and she said I had to hear this sad song - called "the sadest song" she said. I started crying when I started to listen, but we did not know if it was a true story, or just one made up.
Then when I went home, I downloaded this song (ironicly enough the date was 9/11 2005) and I realised that this song was real, made by a little girl who lost her father in the 9/11 attack.
DJ Sammy - Heaven 9/11 daddys little girl - sadest song, was the name of it. Its a really nice tribute I think, not just to this little girls father, but to all who died from their children and their family.

"Is it true your not coming home? Maybe someday I can visit you in heaven, okey? Its time for me to go to bed now. I sleep with the light on, just in case you come home, and kiss me goodnigth. I love you so much. I miss you daddy!"
Soooo sad!!
T3 Architect
thats really good nice job and we will never forget that frightful day
nilsmo
Will 9/11 happen again in the near future? I doubt it, so that's good!
juiceR
I dont live in USA im european and I think it was horrible and terrorists suck Very Happy Anyway nice flashy! Laughing
argha
great work... Its a wondeful animation with a lot of expression ..
Blood Printerzz
I hope everyone is holding up in these disturbing, confusing times. September 11th's events still weigh heavy on my heart, though not nearly as heavy as one's directly affected by these tragic acts. I am alive. My family is alive. My friends are alive. Alive to witness the aftermath of terrorist attacks. After browsing the news articles, along with all the unbelievable photos, I had been brought to tears a number of times.
sgtbenc
I'll go watch it now!
sgtbenc
That was good. I was planning on joining the military and this makes me want to even join more.
cellowm
You are absolutely right. The victims of 9/11 deserved a real investigation into what happened that day. The 9/11 Commission did not investigate any of the facts. It merely stated the previous conclusion and went on to suggest changes in US domestic policy.

A very good resource for actual information about the events of 9/11 is http://911research.wtc7.net/ . It address almost any aspect of 9/11 you could think of if you are interested in the truth about what happened.
ausdude
It still feels like yesterday. I will never forget it. It was on TV for 2 days straight. We watched the news at school, it was so frightning!
TreadStone
whoever in the world supports and feeds terrosims.my god please damn all of em..I send my respect 2 USA and its soldiers working 2 finishh terrorism..
Vempyre
OK. Listen this may not be what some people want to here. BUT. Becuase I feel that in some way after reading this.

First off I'll start by saying R.I.P to all those who lost their lives, I'm not going to say go with god or anything like that becuase I do not believe.

Now, I want to mention that you all blame terroism and stuff, but think of how they have grown up, they didn't grow up in a world like america (I'm from australia). They grew up surrounded by weapons, death, and pain/suffering.

You all make it sound like America are the good guys, and you are the ones that shall win, why? Q. Whats the main reason bush went to war? A. Oil. What happends when america goes to war with another country, they do not agree to "netural grounds" the reason everyone is so tromitized by this is because you all have never had to experiance any war. The war always goes the other country. Bombing towns and citys. And for that reason its hit you all so hard, where is the mimorial for the inocent people in Iraq that were killed? yes they have had a mention but thats nothing.

So please, "god bless america" thats really saying that you are a supreme race, that you have so much more in the eyes of god.
martichka
Hi,

Thanks you for the flash movie... that make us think more about the life... It's a really nice idea to make this... Our kids, in the next generation, can know and maybe remember all about this and its really important... for our culture and to make changes in the life... you need to remember something in your life Who learn by his mistakes, is stupid, but who learn by the mistakes of others, is really intelligent.

Tommy. Wink
cellowm
Don't worry Vempyre, sheeple don't want anything, especially the truth, to jar them from their happy dream. Go to sleep little sheeple. Go to sleep. Bush loves us. Bush loves us. Yay... We're all safe.
maxx
9/11 ; No one will ever 4 get it.

Not at least me. I still remember crying faces of small children and feel sad about them

Our company gave 10% of the salary we get as donation for the well being of the sorrow hit families
bassgs_17
This is an excellent reminder of the horrific events that happened on September 11th. It's been years, but the impact of this still touches us today.
sgtbenc
cellowm wrote:
Don't worry Vempyre, sheeple don't want anything, especially the truth, to jar them from their happy dream. Go to sleep little sheeple. Go to sleep. Bush loves us. Bush loves us. Yay... We're all safe.

WTF man?
huskersnum1
that was a sweet flash movie, very touching. Damn the terrorists, but I think with their radical ideas, their not following their religion, I'm pretty sure that even in Muslim/Islam your still not supposed to kill random people. Terrorism is a really bad case of Religion gone tooo far. But, I still think that nthe only way to fight terrorism/ and or stop is to fight it , and hunt those bastards down, and imprison or kill every last one of them. Very Happy Embarassed
S3nd K3ys
cellowm wrote:

What's that annoying chick on the radio, KLSD, that thinks she's a preacher half the time and is just plain ignorant???

Randii Rhodes or something like that?

That's who you remind me of, cellowm. That kind of ignorance and childish behavior is why I love this forum. It really brings out the kool-aid drinking moonbat wackos. You get all your info from BUSHLIEDPEOPLEDIED.com and believe every word of it without ever looking into it for yourself. Then you have the gall to call anyone who doesn't think like you sheeple.

The ignorance is on you, friend. Wink
Kynoo
Un grand bravo à Sunny pour cette vidéo, très émouvante je trouve personnellement.

Congratulations for this video Sunny, you've made a good job. What happend on 9/11 is so sad :-/
ixat
Yes, I remember the day it happened. I went out of my dorm room in the morning, and the first person I saw asked me if I'd heard about the terrorist acts. Something had happened in Israel the day before, so I said yes, thinking that's what this person was referring to. Only when I passed by a television set, did I see what had happened.

The first thing I remember thinking was "Holy shit... after all the years of warnings, predictions and disaster movies, it finally happened." I remember wondering how they'd managed to pull it off without being stopped, and how many people had perished in the fire. And I also remember being sad, not only for the thousands of victims of the terrorist acts themselves, but also, for the tens of thousands of victims of all the wars that would be sure to follow.

We could have built a better world on the ashes of 9/11. Bin Laden's greatest defeat would have been seeing that this horrendous injury only caused the peaceful people of the world to stand by each other with resolve and love. Instead, we have chosen to fight fire with fire, and have set the whole world ablaze.

May the victims of terror and wars around the world rest in peace.
hicham
It was horrable!!! hope that the people that suffered and died will go to heaven! but well yeah I HATE TERRORISM!!! HOPE THAT THE BASTERDS THAT DID THIS WILL GET CAUGHT!!!

DAMN!!! I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I DON"t LIKE TO READ THOSE BAD THINGS in 9/11!!!
gamingzone
nice movie
i hope that we doesn't forget this moment in our lives and i believe that on 1 day here wil be peace around the whole earth.
otaku
that's a very interesting movie. 9/11 is still fresh on the minds of american. I'm glad you did this movie. Very nice job.

I would also like to add a comment about bushliedpeopledied.com
The site doesn't have any pages to it.

I liked the movie. it was a great rememberance.
darrell
we will never forget this day
Tom7
nice work sunny, but i couldn't get the sound working.

anyway, i liked it.
Tom7
i'd also like to add, that before 9/11 i had NO idea what a terrorist was.
w0nderfulME
remember 9/11 forever and always
adwya
iam muslim
but i hate that victim

i hate Usama ben laden
i hate terrorism Sad
SilverDogg
ofcourse we all mourn the victims of the 9/11 attack, but lets not forget all those who die all around the globe, in wars, diseases, starvation, and whatnot!
woodruffs
May those who suffered rest in peace.
earthchild
This truly was a sad day. I don't know what the truth is behind who masterminded what, but i hope we can learn from this some day and stop creating terror for others because of our own anguish. Thousands of civilian casualties in faraway lands do not make me feel any better about what happened on 911. much love to all who perished and especially those who lost loved ones.
wanroij
It is a very good animation. good work

Let we hope it will never happen again. The people who did it were crazy bastards...

There are still a lot of crazy people in the world.. We will hope they aren't that crazy.
hostingplus
That was a great movie sunny! R.I.P all those people who were lost. I mean when will these bloody terrosrist attacks stop. Even when the terrorist attacks stop then there will still be disasters like the tsunami and katrina. Flip, there was a terrorist attack in th U.K just last summer.
Brolly
Very touching animation. I lost my aunt at 9/11. R.I.P
criticaldensity
yeah
pixelkitten83
Sad aww... I saw the flash.. it was very touching, and gave me goosebumps, coz what happened back then in 9/11 was just way too much of what the terrorists have done. but of course, what can we do? we can't do nothing but just pray for them and world peace.... great flash!!
hanting
I think it was horrible and terrorists suck Anyway nice flashy!
BeyondNoW
Were talking about an unwinable topic here
BeyondNoW
Maybe we should take a look at global politics and see what good old america is really doing to the rest of the world
cashen
nice
S3nd K3ys
BeyondNoW wrote:
Maybe we should take a look at global politics and see what good old america is really doing to the rest of the world

Why don't you enlighten us with your wisdom?
o78-lenn
Respect for the one that made this film!
yah00s-fbi-tec
Let all rest in peace, I lost 3 family members in 9/11.
S3nd K3ys
yah00s-fbi-tec wrote:
Let all rest in peace, I lost 3 family members in 9/11.

Welcome to Frihost. Sorry for your loss.
pixelkitten83
oh.. we are so sorry for your loss... 3 members? may they rest in peace. Sad
Dustin
That was very touching
Keshav
I really felt sad for the victims of 911 attack!! Thanks for making a deserved flash movie dedicated to thousands of people who were affected!! May such event never happen once again!! and May everyone be happy always!!
taoman360
I agree with the call to reopen the 9/11 investigation, our government spent millions upon millions of dollars to find out whether Bill Clinton cheated on his wife, but they only spent a lousy $600,000 on the 9/11 commision. I've read the 9/11 commision report, begining to end, and there are many sections that do not correspond with established and agreed upon facts surrounding the case.(example WTC building 7)

btw, good flash animation, as long as our memory of the past never dies, we should be better able to understand the future as it comes.
jayeee
Though this day was a negative milestone in history, for us personally it also was one of our better days: our son was born.....strange to come home and watch the tv in disbelief......can you imagine a bigger contrast?
S3nd K3ys
jayeee wrote:
Though this day was a negative milestone in history, for us personally it also was one of our better days: our son was born.....strange to come home and watch the tv in disbelief......can you imagine a bigger contrast?

Not sure what bad happened on TV, but congratulations! When my first son, Chantz, was born, it changed my life!
tidruG
S3nd K3ys wrote:
jayeee wrote:

Not sure what bad happened on TV, but congratulations! When my first son, Chantz, was born, it changed my life!

I think this was supposed to be a reply to "A Tribute to 9/11 victims" so I'll merge it there.

By the way, that's a very uncommon name for your son. What the f does it mean?

Now that we're talking about birthdays on 9/11, we were celebrating our cousin's 1st birthday on the day it happened. We didn't find out about it until everyone had gone home and switched on the news!
S3nd K3ys
tidruG wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
jayeee wrote:

I think this was supposed to be a reply to "A Tribute to 9/11 victims" so I'll merge it there.

By the way, that's a very uncommon name for your son. What the f does it mean?

Now that we're talking about birthdays on 9/11, we were celebrating our cousin's 1st birthday on the day it happened. We didn't find out about it until everyone had gone home and switched on the news!

Oops. I went looking on the news for a big event today. Embarassed

Chantz. It's a long story, but basically, my wife and I have been married 11 years (as of today 10-15 Very Happy ), and for the last 5 or 6 years we've been trying to have a baby. For years we would get preggy then have a miscarriage in the first trimester.

We almost gave up because it was too painful emotionally to keep losing them. But we kept taking chances, and after 5 miscarriages, one finally took hold. So we named him Chantz.

Besides, "Chantz" will look good on the back of his racing leathers. Wink

I wrote a poem right after he was born, maybe I'll post it up in the literature section later.

(Sorry for the hijack)
cenkaan
I damn terrorism from here and send my respect to 9/11 victims..
cenkaan
http://www.september11victims.com/september11victims/victims_list.htm

see, read, don't forget..
johnabraham
god bless their souls...may they all rest in peace...
n0obie4life
Now where's that 911 topic?
Einsteins Place
Americans must not forget what tragedy happened on 911.
I lost my Brother who was on the 73 floor. He had absolutely nothing to do with politics at all. Why did those retards go and attack and kill all those innocents it is extremely depressing and espesially for those who lost loved ones!! Mad Sad Crying or Very sad
mustaq
its very good movie and load very fast it will stay alway in our heart
geeren
I saw it happen on television in holland, it was difficult too beleave, i am an moslim but i am against terrorism too, this may not happen again, but i think that we must look why these things happen, than we can find a solution, fighting terrorism can never succeed, because you don't no who it is, but is wish the familie and friends of the victoms from 9/11 and also from madrid, london,istanboel,casablanca and iraq, happines and succes.
oisin4690
Wow that was a nicely done flash animation, good job. It was really deep and a good message came from it, not like the flash animations we see today on various websites. That was good enough to be a commercial...seriously.
Good job mate Cool

~Oisin
hack_man_
Very touching...

My condolences to the families of the 3000 that were killed that day, and many thanks to the brave emergency services that were called to duty that day.

I hope that Mr. Laden is eventually captured and made to pay for the terrible act that occurred on 9/11.

Sad

P.S. Loved the flash
kvveo
i was scared. i was watching the tv. it was not good. i was very scared
MaZe
NEVER forget it...
Greetings from Italy Smile
xtremepc
That was great
blackplague
a very touching tribute dude
fredwacko40
People should remember what happend on September 11 to try to stop it happening again but we cant all just give up freedom to help stop the terrorism. They are taking away all our rights in order to stop terrorism.
danglyballs
i do not understand why bin laden likes to kills loads of people. I mean come on, whats that gonna gain you apart from making yourself the most hated person on the planet. Isnt it because of God or something, but i fort god said dont kill people Confused crazy

I wonder where he is right now, in a cave? in da supermarket? maybe he shaved his beard and head and is now a monk? nething is possible.

9/11 was well horrible, i remember coming back from school and then the radio was talking about it and every news channel was showing what happened over and over again. Depressing days
S3nd K3ys
danglyballs wrote:
i do not understand why bin laden likes to kills loads of people...

It's called Jihad. It's a holly war on everyone who is not islamic. They've been doing it for thousands of years. Only now they have oil money and are much more effective than they've ever been.
MDevil
well done! i think it's good but i think you hafe to change the music when the airplane crashes into the building...
Richous05
Great Flash!
The victams of 9/11 R.I.P Crying or Very sad
Laz
Thats pretty sad.
! thing I noticed was that the mute button isnt working properly. Sad
Meh
Very nice flash that must of taken some time.
achilles
We, all the citizens of the world have to fight together in order to eliminate the causes of terrorism. And the only way to do this is to make world a peacefull place for all the people accros the globe. War is not the solution to problems, it only generates new lethal threats. Lets just try to solve the problems with dialogue and understanding for a change.

I feel sorry for all the people who suffer (or have suffered in the past) because of war and terrorism; Americans, Iraqis, Afgans, Israelis, Palestinians, Serbs, Croats...

PS: cool flash!
saiyeek
Hey how didi you know my ip address and make it a gif image??
pjv
9/11 is just part of the whole thing. Terrorism in our world continues to live. Everyday, we see in the news all sorts of terrorism. Bali bombings, the recent series of explosions in new delhi india, these are just major examples of terrorism that we experience. We cannot exclude also the kidnappings, hijacking, threats, killings are all forms of terrorism. How can we end this? How can we achieve PEACE in our country? We already know the answers, love one another. But these days, nobody cares anymore. Maybe all that's left is to keep praying. Maybe....
achilles
My friend pjv u re so right! If people arround the world thought this way, this planet would be much more safer and peacefull.
beattsme
Now i dont mean to be rude and er whats the word??? um judgemental or a hipocript... i mean all this stuff is really terrible and i would and couldnt wish this on any one but dont you guys think that we have seen all this stuff alread. i dont mean to offend, i remember the day that it had all happened, i ended up being late for work... ill tell you my side of the story:

i woke up by my telle alarm (timer on my TV) to see this plane going into the movie, i thort it might have only been a movie or something but when i saw what actually happened i was devestated and donated over 100 dollars that afternoon, but three days after whilst america were still broadcasting the same thing over and over again i got a little frustrated with them exaturating.

now i realise it was very very devestating but GOD WHY DO THEY HAVE TO GO ON ABOUT IT LIKE IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD... even four years from the day or more people are still broadcasting it like its just happened today again... bali got bombed and it was hardly broadcasted for over 3 days, but september 11th people four years down and still going strong

its just a waist of money and time, the media and america need to wake up, their livivng in the past and thats no good for anyone, get over it and get on with your lives, or else your time will end soon too.

Thank You And Goodnight
Anthony Clark
I'm so sorry for all thoose victims and families that have lost their lives due to terrorists!

I hate terrorists
beattsme
Yes im sorry for that as well but on the other side im sorry for all those familys whoes loved ones were killed by bush, im not one of those hippies protesting but i do think that what they are doing is correct and i think its time bush stood up and took responcibility for his actions
PowerSoft
Very nice post Sunny. Hopefully this does not happen again to anyone. I give the credit to the person who made that video. Probably stuns everyone who watches it.
rhys925
i happened to have a friend who knew someone that died on 9\11
and even though im not huge friends with this person i still remember his frined on the day
myth-plan
9/11 and the events that followed show that terrorism will never win, as long as we have people willing to fight the good fight. The only rightful tribute to victims of the 9/11 attacks and their families is to fight terrorism till the end... R.I.P
thiamshui
That was a nice flash presentation..

Indeed, it is sad to know that such a terrible thing can happen in this civilised world. What can the terrorists gain from doing such an atrocious act? We all live on the same rock. Although seperated by status, wealth, race and religion, we eventually are still equal, all of us are human beings. There is of no reason to harm our fellow human beings who share our very own Earth.

Although it is over, this event shall be remembered in our hearts forever. It stunned not only the US, but the rest of the world. To those who have lost their lives or family, I offer you my sincere condolences.

sKyWaTeR
*__unswerving passioN!~
ekingisrael
yeah,it's still in our hearts and souls.. god bless them
Sunny
Laz wrote:
Thats pretty sad.
! thing I noticed was that the mute button isnt working properly. Sad
Meh
Very nice flash that must of taken some time.

I'm glad you liked it. It did work fine for me but i'll check it when i have flash opened.

Didn't take lot of time. I tried to make it more heart-touching then to worry about lets say effects. Not sure if I succeded in it but effort was there.
planet
Without any malice or insensitivity intended whatsoever,,,,but

Isn't it time to move along?, more pressing matters and problems are in our collected faces and need solving.
Let them NOT be forgotten but what purpose does it serve? (xpt. for the victims families and their nearest themselves).
devroom
I hope that we be able to kill all those ****** one day. Just blow all extremists up. The rest of the allah tribe are allowed to excist but the rest...
m2kapadi
9/11 is a great tradegy not only for Americans, but for all mankind.
afhb
I was in NY when 9/11 happened - going to work in the LES from Brooklyn - the train travelled over a raised skyway. I had a direct view of the first hit - no one in the train believed it was anything devastating - perhaps a careless aviator. I got out at Delancey when the 2nd plane hit - and nothing was ever the same after that moment. My coworkers and I ran to the roof - and watched the towers topple. We were in shock - and I doubt I've still recovered. Thank you for the tribute and may we never forget.
intel17
I really really feal for the Victems of 9/11
teseotur
I really liked your flash, though nothing can delete what happened that day... I spent 3 months in manhattan, 1 block from ground zero... I can't relaize it, yet... the hole is huge... d.
TheNazgul
There was a edit of Counting Crows - Colorblind with the scene's from 9/11 and it was a real nice presentation.

Try and download it. Its such a fitting song.
mouta
I damn terrorism one more time here and send my respect to 9/11 victims and aman victims.I am sure one day goodnes will win
a-place-of-hiding
I was dumbfounded when I watched the news of 9/11,4 years ago,you know those kind of feelings were just bursting out from my heart.I attened the 2nd anniversary when I lived in Singapore,cos my school was a convent girls'school,they held a anniversary ceremony.I couldn't stop crying when they showed the news video of it again in the theatre of school.Then the boom in Bali made my heart feel more heavily,then suddenly I asked myself what's wrong with this world?Can't we just have peace back?
a-place-of-hiding
I never give up in believing peace will win!!!
shishir_bit
its a very painfull memories but we come out with a new hope.......

one thing i want say that, have any one seen the conspiracy video on 911. there are lots of questions with no answer.............

after seeing this video u may think it is fake. but if it is true then whole world is made fool
blackdragon666
Not much I can say just....Wow, you guys really love this country, don't you? It really makes me feel good to see people gather together when bad things happen......if only you would be that patriotic without terrorists killing your friends and family. Twisted Evil
akari
It looks great, Sunny Smile I couldn't have done it better myself. Sorry I could not listen to any of the music or dialogue there is (my speakers are currently not working)

Even though it was a terrorist attack aimed at the USA, many other countries (the country above you guys, *hint hint*) was also affected. Many of the people I've talked to also feel that this terrorist attack is injust. I thought that since society has developed so much, we'd expect people to decide things peacefully, not harm others with their own flesh and blood.
Dana Butler
I remember the day I came home from taking my children to school, and came in and saw what was happening at the Twin Towers. It took my breath, I as well as many many others in the world was frozen in disbelief as images flashed over and over on my television screen. Never before had I ever seen or heard of anything like it.
Life as we know it changed that day, or did it? I thought about what is most meaningful to me in life, and it means more now! My heart goes out to all those whose lives were seemingly devestated, but knowing the resiliency of the human race and by the myriad of prayers that have ascended on their behalves, I believe that they are finding hope and blessings in their lives, and I pray that they are!
Your flash video caught it all!
lastkissxx
Bless their souls and may all that passed away rest in peace. That was a very well made flash animation. Good job. Smile
CT
shit dude i was there a month before it happened. hard to believe that i was one of the last people to see the world trade centers. i think the best tribute flash is the one with the girl talking about her dad.
Elad Skrap
Difficult and sad events for our country and the world. But you captured a sense of hope and recovery too. Done with sensitivity Sunny.
smokey4life
Its nice that people still care...that was a nice flash presentation
Peacemillion
That was amazing! It does make you think doesn't it.

Peacemillion
nameless56
nice flash, an excellent reminder of the tragedy that has happened and how we responded to it. Terrorism can't ever win against those that won't let it. that day will never be forgotten, and the families and victims will always be in the hearts of the people of the world.
Neo7
I wished that 9/11 would not have happened...if there was a way that we could have prevented it...but it happened...and many innocent people lost their lives...if that is what it take to some sick country to be "spiritual and holy" then they should cease to exist...

I proudly support our troops.
SkiTz
May i say i would like to see the countries America invaded's before and afters of their buildings and people.

However, it is quite a nice flash, bit dodgy on the music however the thought it there.

I bet i will be spammed for saying the above but America does alot of destruction to others with no media attention.

Nevertheless, RIP all victims of both terrorists and american soldiers.

P.S I would like to point out i am not siding with the terrorists at all, i am just expressing my opinion on the matter.
mrjarv
Nice flash movie, such a shame the event had to happen, we can only try not to let the terrorists win by changing the way we live our lives!
lukeropro
I feel really sad after looking at all the pictures although I'm from China. I seriously don't know why that osama had to attack! Call him to put himself into those people's shoes. He is not a man at all! Why can't he just live peacefully and lead a normal and happy life?! Instead, he wants power and stress from the World who is looking out for him! And his followers are extremely disappointing as well, especially the part where they could have worked for a company and lead a crimeless life, but no, they had to be terrorists! If I see osama, I'm going to tie him up and beat all the organs out of him! We will now have one minute of silence to commemorate those who died in the tragic 911 tale.
no_face15
Maybe next time insert some balance, like have pictures of people getting mugged, killed, stealing pokemon cards, or the people in the WTC making deals to enslave children in africa so that their parents will mine gold for free... yeah i think that would bring some balance to it.
no_face15
maybe you should include the bit where the US was convicted of international terrorism (the only country in the industrialized world i might add), or how in this case "terrorism" is where the leader of a country declared war on another country (like 5 times since the 80s) and then attacked one of their financial institutions... yeah that would also be good.
Ragnarok
Condolences to all who have been affected by this tragic incident.
madsencarl
Although I'm an Australian, the evnts of 9/11 shocked me pretty well.

That was an outstanding flash.
izimngcubes15
That's nice...it was so terrifying... I can't believe that happened, I live near there when it happened so it was terrifying to me. Sad
Blaster
You did a great job on that. What program did you use. 9/11 may we never forget.
barteacher
I now know how my parents feel when they say they can remember the entire day JFK died. 9/11 was a tragic day, but, on the bright side, it brought us closer as a nation and worldwide brothers. I'll never forget the sight when I walked in the living room, CNN was on and I watched live as the 2nd tower was crashed into. All of my prayers and my family's prayers have gone out to the victims and victims' families ever since that day.
Download
Nice flash...
No1 should forget this!

Stupid terrorists..
mikeymowse
I cannot tell if the flash show was supporting bush or frowning upon him, but either way I sure do hate him. He is the second most worthless president out of all the presidents (I am told that there has been one worst than him, I can't even imagine, he probably started the Chicago fire or something). I remember when I first heard about it, I remember watching it on TV. I remember my father had to go to Kuwait because of what it led to, and the supposed, now none existent, bunch of lies hidden weapons of mass destruction. I agree with practically eveything that was in Fahrenheit 9/11. I feel aweful for the victims and the victims families, as does all of America, and a lot of the rest of the world. I cannot understand how it all happend or why, but I do know that those involved will not be making it anywhere near heaven. I can't wait until ground zero is rebuilt, I will definitely visit it. Especially since I never had the opportunity to see the trade towers in person. My prayers go out to those that still feel the pains of that horrid day.
taz161999
i think that the government could have done something to stop all of this from happening but they never took them seriously. i hate george bush!
Soulfire
taz161999 wrote:
i think that the government could have done something to stop all of this from happening but they never took them seriously. i hate george bush!

George Bush Sr. right? He could've stopped it. Bill Clinton could've stopped it. Did they? Nope. And because of them, everyone points the finger at George Bush. I'm sure President Bush just called up Osama and said "Hey, why don't you fly some airplanes into our buildings, then we can attack you."

It amazes me how stupid and concrete people can be.
hp-compendium
Wow, that was really good. The terrorists will only win in bringing everyone together. Their mission was to destroy the main buildings in our society to bring down the great USA, their result was the great USA fighting back with all the might of our great country and all the terrific people that helped and lost their lives on that tragic day.
heady233
I remember that day. I was only 6 at the time and my parents got me out of school early. I got in the car and my baby brother was asleep in his car seat, my dad was driving, and my mom was crying. My dad had been only 18 blocks away from the towers and had to evacuate his building. We stayed up all night talking about things.
Blaster
Thankfully he is ok. What I don't get is why New York gets all of the pain and sorrows. What about flight 93 the flight that fought back. Same with the plane that hit the pentagon. I was in the 4th grade at the time and a whole bunch of kids got out of school. And we were all like what is going on. I hear how people remember the day JFK was shoot. I fell the same about 9/11. Even though at the time I didn't understand what happend. I even saved newspapers of the day and the days after. But it didn't have the affect that the terriost wanted. It just pulled use all together.
Lied
Rest in Peace to all the "colateral" victims in Iraq and Auganistan.
Rest in Peace to all the innocent people bombed.
Rest in Peace ta all the burned and incapasitated children.
Rest in Peace to all the US citizens died of the tornados due to luck of founding placed in Iraq war.
Rest in Peace to all who died on 9/11.

Lest hope that ppl will get that violence brings more violence and a topic like this never come up again.
Blaster
I was watching it again. Where did you get the pics? Because they are really clear. Still great work. Glade somone made something about it.
horseatingweeds
I was drawing a bearing at work when the towers fell. We listened on the radio.

My brother is in medical school. One of his good friends there watched the towers fall and decided to leave economics and go to medical school.

I remember watching the sky that night. Usually, living in Metro Detroit the sky is full of slow moving airliners. That night all I saw was fast moving fighters circling the sky.
Blaster
horseatingweeds wrote:
I was drawing a bearing at work when the towers fell. We listened on the radio.

My brother is in medical school. One of his good friends there watched the towers fall and decided to leave economics and go to medical school.

I remember watching the sky that night. Usually, living in Metro Detroit the sky is full of slow moving airliners. That night all I saw was fast moving fighters circling the sky.
It defentily seemed weired not hearing airplanes. Then all of the sports games stoped. The newyork yankes vs mets games there hats were NYPD and FDNY
Vrythramax
Very nice tribute. I hope one day the perpetrators of this sensless act of violence will be brought to justice and dealt with using as much mercy as the terrorist showed thier victims of that horrible day/act. I know it is not a very Christian like attitude, but I can't help feeling this way. The sheer mindlessness of that attack still boggles my mind, and these are supposed to be God fearing people?? They will have to stand before God one day and I'm sure God will show them all the mercy they deserve....at least I pray he does.

Sunny...it does the heart good to see someone take time from thier busy schedule and make such a tribute...you deserve a pat on the back my friend.

God Bless You, and may he bless all the victims of 9/11, both the living and the deceased.
Weeminator
I agree with everyone else. I was in fifth grade when the planes hit. I remember going out into the fifth grade common room where one of the teachers said "something happened in New York." He said it just like that. I had no idea what had really gone down until I got home. It was plastered all over the news. I was horrified. We had been told earlier not to answer the doors for anyone at the school. Now I knew why...
Blaster
Weeminator wrote:
I agree with everyone else. I was in fifth grade when the planes hit. I remember going out into the fifth grade common room where one of the teachers said "something happened in New York." He said it just like that. I had no idea what had really gone down until I got home. It was plastered all over the news. I was horrified. We had been told earlier not to answer the doors for anyone at the school. Now I knew why...

I was in the 4th grade. One of the teachers came in the room held up a note card and told them. Then a lot of people started leaving school. My mom came and picked me up, we were driving in front of a church and there were many cars and I asked why. It was teen that she told em what had happend.
EAGoalie27
As someone who was born amd raised in NYC the sadest day was not 9-11 itself but several days later.It was the day I walked passed Madison Square Garden and saw 2 Marines holding M-16's on patrol.It was then that I realized that my home had changed forever and there was nothing I could do about it.I think all of America changed that day.The problem is that a lot of people just have forgotten that and really need to be reminded.I for one can be in a subway and if you hear a bang your heart skips a beat.It never did that before.This country lost more then 2 buildings and to many lives that day.This country lost it's innocents.On 9/11 the USA joined Isreal,Europe and Asia in saying they can be victims torristism can be felt on our soil by outside means.