FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Skype shutdown

Tony The Tiger
I have logged on to Skype using a community login. The phone number associated with this account gets numerous phone calls. Even though I have exited my session, the calls are still appearing on my screen. Is there any way to stop this?
dude_xyx
Im not sure but did you try posting the problem in Skype help forum at skype.com ?
Tony The Tiger
dude_xyx wrote:
Im not sure but did you try posting the problem in Skype help forum at skype.com ?

I have been shown how to quit from the system tray after exiting the program. I do not understand why I have to do both, but it worked.
prithvi
Tony The Tiger wrote:
dude_xyx wrote:

I have been shown how to quit from the system tray after exiting the program. I do not understand why I have to do both, but it worked.

I guess its because Skype, like most messengers, runs in the background until you exit the app itself.
Tony The Tiger
prithvi wrote:
Tony The Tiger wrote:
dude_xyx wrote:

I guess its because Skype, like most messengers, runs in the background until you exit the app itself.

Why do you say that Skype is a messenger. What makes an application a messenger application?
Diablosblizz
A messenger application is one where you are able to contact somebody instantly.