FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kindersurprise

joomla
I have a great collection of Kindersurprise toys and was wondering if there is people on this forum that collect them. I like to get into swapping, selling, auctioning them.
Just today I read that the German goverment is planning on banning the Kinder eggs. The reason is that they don't want food and toys mixed up.

Any Kinder fans here?
gtherockgod
I thought they were fun when I was little. I still love the chocolate though. As long as they havent been sitting on the shelf too long so it doesn't taste like tin foil, at least. Laughing
thejam
AAhh shit!
I just threw away a big box including a lot of Kinder surprises toys. Didn't realise i could make collectors happy with it.. Embarassed
Radar
Some of the toys were rather good - others weren't.

I do remember the chocolate being good, and better than most regular chocolate.
Sphaerenkern
Don't worry, it won't become a law Wink They just wanted to point out that it's not for children under three years, they say (suuure. Very Happy This is already printed on the Kindersurprise)...
Would be stupid if they would have succeeded in their lust for prohibition =(
dbershevits
I loved those eggs as a kid. I would love to eat one now...
mk12327
When I was young I used to like them too! Very interesting to find out what is hidden inside the egg-shaped chocolates. The fun thing is that you'll never know what you'll get till you open it. Haha... Laughing
loonix
dbershevits wrote:

...but I think, and please correct me if I am wrong, there are laws which prohibit eating children :p
Bikerman
loonix wrote:
dbershevits wrote:

...but I think, and please correct me if I am wrong, there are laws which prohibit eating children :p
Hmm...not sure about that one. If it was dead already, and you were not guilty of grave-robbing or otherwise stealing the body, then I think you might be in the clear, legally speaking....