FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I love Classical music!

kafechew
Free listen to Classical Music without download it!

Click and Enjoy Classical music !

# Composer
1 Albeniz, Isaac (1860-1909)
2 Wagner, Richard (1813-1883)
3 Vivaldi, Antonio (1678-1741)
4 Tchaikovsky, Pyotr Ilyich (1840-1893)
5 Tallis, Thomas (1505-1585)
6 Strauss, Johann (1825-1899)
7 Sor, Fernando (1778-1839)
8 Schumann, Robert (1810-1856)
9 Schubert, Franz (1797-1828)
10 Satie, Erik (1866-1925)
11 Saint-Saens, Camille (1835-1921)
12 Purcell, Henry (1659-1695):
13 Pachelbel, Johann (1653-1706)
14 Mussorgsky, Modeste (1839-1881)
15 Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus (1756-1791)
16 Mendelssohn, Felix (1809-1847)
17 Mahler, Gustav (1860-1911)
18 Haydn, Franz Joseph (1732-1809)
19 Grieg, Edvard (1843-1907)
20 Dvorak, Antonin (1841-1904)
fpwebs
That's pretty cool. I love classical music. Actually, I love many different kinds of music but all that really matters to me is that if it sounds good it sounds good. There are some styles that I don't think soudns good, but my favourite style of music is rock.

I grew up learning piano when I was very young and through learning piano came my taste in classical music. Then I started learning guitar and is when my taste in classic rock evolved into modern age rock. Whenever I was in the car with my mother when I was little she would always listen to oldies so that developed as well. My brother always listened to heavy metal, death metal, and hard rock and is where I developed my taste in metal as well. My brother also listen to some rap, but not much so I don't have too much taste in rap unless it's combined with rock. For example, Linkin Park was my favourite band for some time because I enjoyed their style of music and it was fun and easy to listen to. I am also a musician so I compose my own music. Practically you can say that music is my whole life.

Anyways, sorry for telling you my whole life story, I'm trying to bring up some points lol. I like the site, I'm going to learn some of the songs on the site and I hope you continue to enjoy classical music because it's a wonderful thing! Razz
kafechew
For me, I didn't learn piano or any music instruments before from any teachers.
But, there is a small keyboard in my house, given by my aunt. No one know to play it.
Luckily, I was given chance to join a Christian Trip ( invited by my christian tuition teacher).
They work shipped everyday, using many types of instruments (That was a 5-day-trip). They did very well. I love their music. After that, I started playing the keyboard in my house with going to any music class. If got chance, I will play piano at my friend's house ( He don't know how to play too, that is his sister's piano). I can play some pieces very well, better than those who learned piano. Some people said I am gifted pianist. Now, I am a Actuarial students in National University of Malaysia. And recently joined a theater group as background music pianist. Our group got No. 2. So good!
I do listen to other musics, but love classical the most. My favorite piece is Rondo Alla Turca or Turkish March. I am always asked to play this piece in in front of my friends.
That's my experience with the music.

p/s : but I cannot read music score very well Crying or Very sad
Mrs Lycos
Now my life: xD
My home its a beutiful mix of music:
My brothers listen Rock, all types of metal,Japanese music and more and more.. They are 3.
My mother listen choral music, classic and all the songs she listen and she liked Rolling Eyes
So when you come to visit us someone is singing opera and someone its playing the guitar or the violin.(examples)Laughing
I like hip-hop too. >.<

So i have a bit of all this music, i truly love classic music. I love to play the piano and listen it. My favourite composer is Beethoven and his Moon Light Song.

I LOVE IT!! Razz
kafechew
Mrs Lycos wrote:
My favourite composer is Beethoven and his Moon Light Song.

I LOVE IT!! Razz [/b]

Here is it! Open your speaker and click ... Moonlight Sonata Very Happy
KKatiL
I Love It Tooo It Is So Paceful
kafechew
There is a new feature in that site, view the music sheet & hear the music online using Scorch.
Try it here - Rondo Alla Turca
MeddlingMonk
Quote:

Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata would have to be one of my favourite classical pieces - especially the first and third movements. Beethoven and Vivaldi would have to be my favourite classical composers.

Thanks to kafechew for the link.
roxys_art
Yeah. I wouldn't say I "love" classical music, but it is very soothing. I always listen to the instruments first of any song, so I love how complex classical music can get.

Classical guitar is probably the best, at least in my opinion. The guitar can bring out so much emotion from me, especially in a well composed song. Anyone have any favorite classical guitar musicians?
kafechew
Do anyone know who is Fazil Say?
sarisicak
I Know Fazil Say. He is Very good artist.
kafechew
He is my favorite composer & pianist.
I would like to share his music here...

Black Earth
Nazim 2007
Concerto Discreto: Fazil Say, Piano Recital, "Alla turca"

About Fazil

Hope you will enjoy it too! as I enjoy very much
JinTenshi
MeddlingMonk wrote:
Quote:

Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata would have to be one of my favourite classical pieces - especially the first and third movements. Beethoven and Vivaldi would have to be my favourite classical composers.

Thanks to kafechew for the link.

definitely. I like Beethoven's work and much of Mozart's. i was surprised that Beethoven wasn't in the initial list of composer. O:

I love listening to classical music, because of the way a piano could sound so melancholic, and also some symphony has amazing harmony in the way it's composed it's simply amazing and wonderful to listen to.
Mrs Lycos
WoW, yeah i think that too Jintenshi! Razz
I think its like it creates a beutiful armony.
With Mozart i have a special feeling, because when i listen to it its like it moves me and gives me strength and i want to continue listening. ^^
Maybe im bit crazy for classical music Laughing