FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The single most horrible movie ever!

rehoboth
Most of us have sat through a movie hoping the whole time it "It will get better" but never does. What tops your scale as the worst movie you ever watched in it's entirty?
Battle_Off
The Sound of Music

it is just crap!

it was boring at the start, the problem that arose was boring and it had a boring ending.

seriously, worst movie error
swizzy
Get rich or die trying!

I couldnt even sit through it... just got so bored, had to chuck the dvd across my room...
hummer010
Here is your next candidate!
weableandbob
snow white! I hate that now and i hated it as a kid!
TVme
Anything with Eddie Murphy starring in it after 1987. Shrek doesn't count. He has been in many bombs and I just can't buy a ticket to his movies with trust anymore.
Kcin1
Epic Movie, This movie made me lose faith in humanity. The fact that somebody keeps giving them money to make these films is undeniable proof there is no god.
filesharing
EPIC MOVIE ! It was such an epic piece of shit, unbelieveable... and all these other wannabe copies of "Scary Movie" I cann not understand why companys like Universal,Sony etc support this idiotic shit.
Josso
This low budget film called "Alien Blood" or The Hottie and The Nottie. Luckily I was extremely drunk when I watched it and was in some kind of trance.
honeyflash
A Lot Like Love. God, not even Ashton Kutcher's good looks save the film. Horrible.
I also hated Closer. But I might be the only one! Oh and I couldn't watch Transformers either. I couldn't stand Shia LaBeouf, I just wanted to punch his face! He's such a bore!
crimson_aria
Lady in the Water. I couldn't get the point of this movie.
mattyj
i agree with anything Eddie Murphy post 1987, in particular Dr Doolittle and Metro
Project01
Iron man... its suck... Confused
Vladalf
Batman: The Dark Knight.... A friend convinced me to watch this (even tough I'm not a fan of hero movies) and, damn I didn't think movies with big budgets can get so bad.

Vladalf
rmrueger
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale
It was power rangers and lord of the rings combined with typical bad acting by jason statham.
Dean_The_Great
Oooo, a couple people have mentioned Epic Movie. And I totally buy that for sure.. total garbage.

But also, I would say Final Destination 2... Weak plot, super-bad acting, but I suppose it had some neat special effects..
cavey
Battle_Off wrote:
The Sound of Music

it is just crap!

it was boring at the start, the problem that arose was boring and it had a boring ending.

seriously, worst movie error

You must be kidding! This is my favourite movie! I guess it's a question of taste :)

---

Worst movie? It must be Epic movie, date movie and all those horrible not-funny-parody-movies. They really could make parody movies before. But the last years, it seems that they just make the same parody movie over and over and over again! Horrible!

And also... From today, I can add James Bond: Quantum of Solace to this list. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Afaceinthematrix
Kcin1 wrote:
Epic Movie, This movie made me lose faith in humanity. The fact that somebody keeps giving them money to make these films is undeniable proof there is no god.

Haha, I like your proof that there isn't a god. And to think... all this time I've been wasting my time going to the effort of trying to use science to show that there's no god... all I had to do was watch Epic Movie.
Katina
I haven't personally seen it, so I can't say for sure, but it sound to me like "The Room" is a contender for the title of worst movie ever.

That I have personally seen, all that's coming to mind right now is... I can't remember the name of it. It was some indie movie from a couple years ago that was boring as hell and which seemed totally pointless.

The worst movie I've ever seen that was bad and I kind of loved is a movie with Jaime Pressly entitled "Death to the Supermodels." It's pretty bad. And I adore it.