FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

For LOST Fans

Your favorite LOST character
Jack
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Kate
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hurley
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Sun
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Locke
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Other (Please specify)
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

mgeek
I have an article here about the just concluded season of LOST. Questions for discussion are also posted there. Read the article and make your comments.
Indyan
My fav char is Ben. I saw an article in buddy tv which stated "Every episode is a ben episode". And they were quite right. He almost alone can make average episodes awesome. He is manipulative, mysterious and intriguing. And Emerson is just a phenomenal actor.
mgeek
Indyan wrote:
My fav char is Ben. I saw an article in buddy tv which stated "Every episode is a ben episode". And they were quite right. He almost alone can make average episodes awesome. He is manipulative, mysterious and intriguing. And Emerson is just a phenomenal actor.

I have to agree with that. The actor who plays Ben is very convincing. But I guess it was because of the episodes in the season. As a whole, the episodes highlight the island and its inhabitants in comparison to the survivors of the plane crash. That is why I am waiting for the next season. I expect that it would be more about the people who have to return to the island.
WicCaesar
I voted for Hurley, but there are so many fascinating characters!
mgeek
WicCaesar wrote:

I like Hurley too. I especially liked the episode where he vindicates himself by driving that old van where Ben killed his own father. It was an episode I especially liked.
snowboardalliance
Probably Sawyer because I haven't liked Jack or Locke for a few seasons but Sawyer has a lot of good sarcastic comments.
mgeek
snowboardalliance wrote:
Probably Sawyer because I haven't liked Jack or Locke for a few seasons but Sawyer has a lot of good sarcastic comments.

He is the bad boy of the show with a passionate heart. He is not like Jack who is like a prince, but who is weak. Lock is the guru who doesn't tell all that he knows. He has the strength of character but he is often out of synch with the rest
Jme_
My Favorite Character is Hurley, Cos he is Funny.
Dean_The_Great
I love Locke cause he's so confused and yet so adamant about what he believes. And he's just interesting with his relationship with the island and the restoration of his legs.
WicCaesar
mgeek wrote:
WicCaesar wrote:

I like Hurley too. I especially liked the episode where he vindicates himself by driving that old van where Ben killed his own father. It was an episode I especially liked.

This is one of the funny episodes, with Sawyer teaching English to Jin (and he talks about these lessons in a later episode of 4th season XD). My mother likes the Brazilian version of the music Road to Shambala, that plays in this episode.
Rajiev
I love Jack.

His leadership characteristics make me move Embarassed

I love Kate too but since she is ****ing swayer, I hate her Mad
mgeek
Rajiev wrote:

I love Kate too but since she is ****ing swayer, I hate her Mad

Kate does seem to be problematic. She can't seem to keep to one man. She was after all abused by her stepfather.
Rajiev
Why I hate Kate is she mess with both Sawyer and Jack and Don't allow neither one to make up their mind and move on.

Later in the series Kate seemed more attached to Sawyer, but she is still want to make out with Jack Mad

The Look she has when she sees Jack (specially with the other doc) tells the story :p

Kate resembles some girls I know in real life Sad
pravojednostavno
I like LOST. My favorite character is Desmond. Just because of his language. I am British English fan. My husband respects Jin, since he had never done something wrong and very smart person. Also, we do not respect Kate... Confused
jamesparker
Harley is the one...