FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[RESOLVED] 45 Points reset everyday?

Neus
<---- ???

Mine havnt reset... ever that I can think of... I just notice the -1 every day or whatever....

Oh well, i feel special because I'm the number one ranked person if you switch the members list to go off points Wink Is it because I dont actually use the hosting (a friend of mine is the one who has the hosting, we work on it together)? Or what? heh Smile
Daniel15
I think it's only hosted members that get their points reduced. I believe that hosted members are in a different member group and that group get their points limited to 45......... Otherwise, i don't know
Bondings
I fixed it now. They should be reset to 45 in a few hours.
Neus
awww.... i liked bein special... shouldnt have said anything Sad
threezeroone
Bondings wrote:

excure me sir, which will reset? the points for posting or the hosting points (whatever you call it Wink ), and why 45? I'm still kinda confused bec. I'm new here. Cool
Neus
threezeroone wrote:
Bondings wrote:

excure me sir, which will reset? the points for posting or the hosting points (whatever you call it Wink ), and why 45? I'm still kinda confused bec. I'm new here. Cool

points reset and get -1 and such, frih$ stays forever, unless you donate or such..
n0obie4life
I thought my FAQ was the best around Rolling Eyes
orno
problem solved...
topic resolved...

points should be and are reset to 45 every day for ALL users...if thy aren't reset for you, contact an admin or mod

-close-

P.S for all further questions on points or frih$$ refer to this very excellent FAQ: http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10013