FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Time on the internet

What do you do mostly on the internet?
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Chat
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Social networking
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Web developing
28%
 28%  [ 10 ]
Researching
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Watching videos
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 35

reiika101
How much time on the internet do you do a certain task basically on a daily routine? I spend most of my time on web developing. How about you guys? If you think there are more things to add you can reply to them here.
Arty
I pretty much do it all Very Happy
mtorregiani
Arty wrote:
I pretty much do it all Very Happy

Me too, but among those things, what I do most is Web Developing, check and send e-mails, and chat with my friends.
SpellcasterDX
Well I do two things mostly. I chat and I social network with people. And like 5% of the time I get online for research/schoolwork. lol
airh3ad
Email and social networking mostly i been on the internet sometimes i check my cpanel administration area on my website 2-3hrs is my time on the internet!
houdney
stumble upon. It's just horrible for productivity at my work.

I definitely couldn't live without it.
spring567
There has everyone on internet , I live on the net .
crimson_aria
I spend most of my time on blogs and forums.
Shewolf
Mostly research, one way or an other. Then some email, and some social networking. I sound horrific boring when saying this, don't I? Laughing
gugusm
Well, I think spend most of my time on forums. But I do email, chat and some other things too of course.
Keran
Mostly researching for school etc. But apart from that, I do everything that's on the list.
polly-gone
The survey should have an "All of the Above" option. I spend so much time on the internet. I design web sites, look stuff up, play games, check my email 20 times an hour, constantly refresh my facebook page, and some how, I still get bored!

I love the internet. If one day the internet just exploded (yes, I am aware that that is not even remotely possible) I would probably just die. I NEED the internet. The internet to me is like crack to Amy Winehouse (*High Five*).

-Nick Smile Smile Smile
ocalhoun
Where's the option for forums?
missdixy
Yeah you forgot forums and reading blogs, which are probably the two things I do most often while online.
Jaan
you definitely need an 'everything' category Wink

the internet is a huge waste of time if not used properly!!! life-vacuum!!!
RosenCruz
web developing lately.... Wink
tony
wow! i'm surprised e-mail is not so high. it is definitely my number1 of course, it makes sense web dev would be popular on a web dev forums :p
Oddw1re
What does gaming come into Very Happy
ericf
Haha, everything. My major is computer science so I'm pretty much on the computer whenever I want to be productive with my work. This means when I'm doing research on some topic, I randomly get an e-mail or keep delving into articles unrelated to what I'm doing, Razz.

But yeah, everything.
PatTheGreat42
Mostly I post to FriHost so my website keeps running. Yay FriHost!
Fatality
I a lot of my free time on my computer, most of that using one form or the internet or another. whether it be online games, email, chatting, Frihost, web developing, researching, watching TV shows, Movies, and much more.
Kaseas
Don't forget where you are asking.
You are asking in a website hosting forum. Therefore most people here have a website. It would stand to reason that there are more devs here than your average forum. This is pretty expected IMO.
Gieter
Chatting, reading websites (blogs, fora, newspaper) and gaming ofcourse.
hofodomo01
Too much time on the internet. Mostly spent browsing 4chons...
Nameless
If playing (serious, lengthy mind)games counts as 'social networking', then I social ... net ... work.
erlendhg
I choose to answer "Researching" for checking the latest IT/nerd news on different sites.
Mmm slashdot.org
ankitdatashn
I would have loved to say none of the options, just love to while away the time on net doing noting Razz , most often can be found chatting on social networking sites, other time to develop my websites and work for their betterment and improvization.

Though earlier I spent a considerable time on messengers and emails but now dont use them too often.
_AVG_
I only use the Internet for mainly e-mailing and a little chat communities here and there. I was into social networking but now I've lost interest ... blogs do become boring Smile
standready
research and email. I offer my product on the web.
jsfdan
I use the internet mostly to code PHP and MySQL. Exclamation
mikakiev
I search for the information in the libraries and sometimes read e-books form free.Of course I download music as well.
hlavco
I mostly spend a lot of time on forums. I guess that would fit under 'social networking' in this poll.
Melindor
I mostly spend time in MMORPG's and recently web design.
jabce85
i do pretty much everything, but web developing and researching are probably my top
endless
The things i do mostly are chatting on forums, and web developing (im still learning Very Happy ) and i spend around 8 hours on the pc a day
ny51bern
I chat a lot, work for school and listen to my music
Seiji
I don't spend nearly as much time on the internet as I use to. I use to do a lot of web developing but this past year, I haven't worked on any projects except at school. Youtubing is pretty much the only reason why I get on the internet unless I'm watching anime or dramas.