FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to be a good leader?

Badking
I would like to be a good leader,but i dont know how to be a good leader.Who can tell me how to be a good leader?I am hardworking and responsibility to every work and every matter.Everyone dont like obey any displin and hate to me.I dont know why the cant obey the good leader and obey to the low leader and no displin?Another people who has non displin and not responsibility to every work and matter can be a leader but many obey to him,i dont know why?It is hard to be a good leader.Have anybody here is a good leader,Come!Thanks!
wsxiaoys
maybe the book named Monday Morning Leadership could help you.. Razz
but i only have chinese editon. Embarassed
wistom
i dont know, maybe you can see some books.
tidruG
Bieng a leader is not all about being able to set the rules and having a good sense of responsibilities. You need to connect with the people working under you. You need to also look at it from their point of view and perhaps explain to them why the rules are set, and how things will go wrong if you don't follow the rules... don't threaten them by saying you'll kick them out of the team if they don't folow the rules... instead tell them how the team suffers if the rules aren't followed. Stuff like that...

And at all times, try leading by inspiration and motivation instead of by force.
Bashur
Badking wrote:
I would like to be a good leader,but i dont know how to be a good leader.Who can tell me how to be a good leader?I am hardworking and responsibility to every work and every matter.Everyone dont like obey any displin and hate to me.I dont know why the cant obey the good leader and obey to the low leader and no displin?Another people who has non displin and not responsibility to every work and matter can be a leader but many obey to him,i dont know why?It is hard to be a good leader.Have anybody here is a good leader,Come!Thanks!

Welllllll....for one, you are named "Badking", so... I assume it's in your blood not to be a good leader? *shrug* *laughs*
hahame
find more assistor to help u,and make a example to ur underling
thadnation
leadership can be taught in mayn clases and many ways. skillsusa and us army are two great ways. but for the most part. it's all about atitude.
guissmo
I dunno. Just love what you're doing and make sure everyone under you is having fun while getting the job done. Don't be boring and don't be annoying. Just make sure you enforce everything accordingly. Smile
Melacos
Guess the perfect characteristica would be a blend of some psychopath traits and some really empathetic ones.... which I guess, would be something like a 'normal' person Razz
nigam
anyone can be a good leader by showing good examples and he will do everything for his fellow countrymen....