FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

why my user banned

anime1
hello why is anime my user banned?
rvec
5 warnings, want me to give you all five reasons or is this enough?
anim1
you mean hosting warnings ?

actually ididnt use my hosting

and for other purpose i got 3 alerts and ihad answer all 3 like sig ones and about alerts my email got like 4000emails and idont open it

so i want other chance with out hosting cause i love to use this forum Smile

hope i get my account back

thanks
James007
Nov 20th, 2005: Signature warning
Nov 26th, 2005: You publicly complaining about our signature policy, in your signature
June 12th, 2007: Referral warning (severe)
August 2nd, 2007: Signature warning (you have been warned for this before, you could have been banned at that moment)
September 19th, 2007: Copyright infringement by selling copyrighted templates on your website (you should have been banned at that moment)
September 26th, 2008: Another Referral warning (severe) (you got banned, finally)

Anime, if you take all your warnings/alerts into account, you should have been banned not once, but three times.

I'm sorry mate, you're out.
anime1
Nov 26th, 2005: You publicly complaining about our signature policy, in your signature

hmmm i dont remember i did this but is that the final no other way Sad

i wont brake up any rules

and can i register again or its not allowed?
James007
anime1 wrote:

Well, we noticed that, but we never gave you a warning for it. We could have given you a "flaming"-warning for it, but we didn't. Just another example of the amount of credit we have given you.

You cannot register for a new account.

You should search for a Frihost alternative, or a commercial hosting format.
anime11
as you say
Quote:
Well, we noticed that, but we never gave you a warning for it. We could have given you a "flaming"-warning for it, but we didn't. Just another example of the amount of credit we have given you

i think that deserve another chance Confused
James007
You don't understand. That's an example of something for which you should have gotten ANOTHER warning.

Sorry mate. Topic closed.

-close-