FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SEO for JOOMLA

edzofcit
Hi, Anybody here who can help me. I need to have higher page rank of my site. My website is www.edzofcit.com . It's built with Joomla. Hope someone can help me as I am struggling with what things to do for higher page rank. Help, Tips etc, are highly appreciated. Thanks.
gcaughill
First, a Joomla site is like any other site, so things that help sites in general will help your site.

If you have a Joomla 1.0 site, I suggest the OpenSEF component to help make SEO friendly links. Joomla 1.5 has built in SEO friendly links, so if you have that version, turn them on.

Have a site map, so Google can find all your pages. Either do it as a static content page, or use one of the many components. http://extensions.joomla.com/ is the place to look.

Those are the basics you should start with.
SHARPBALL
Yes use some modules
i use statcounter for chekking thre clicks on my pages
U can ad a module that uses any pagraking system to your joomla check this out
http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,search/Itemid,35/searchword,statcounter/cat_id,0/
gcaughill
SHARPBALL wrote:
Yes use some modules
i use statcounter for chekking thre clicks on my pages
U can ad a module that uses any pagraking system to your joomla check this out
http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,search/Itemid,35/searchword,statcounter/cat_id,0/

The products we use are AWStats (free, for linux servers) and Google Analytics.

I like Google Analytics. The only reasons not to use it are:

1. You are a huge site that needs a big, expensive stats tracking page.
2. You do not want Google to know your site's information (conversions etc).

If those two factors do not apply to your site, I suggest using Google Analytics.

You can add the Google Analytics code to your Joomla site's template, it is very easy to setup.

I hope that helps.
vgnsh4
edzofcit wrote:
Hi, Anybody here who can help me. I need to have higher page rank of my site. My website is www.edzofcit.com . It's built with Joomla. Hope someone can help me as I am struggling with what things to do for higher page rank. Help, Tips etc, are highly appreciated. Thanks.

Improve your sites page ranking by getting the service "search engine visibility" from [URL="http://www.tucktail.com/tt/traffic-blazer/"]tucktail.com[/URL] The service look after webanalysis,submission,reporting and SEO of your website.Also by this service your website get good traffic.
syj824
i visit you site , meta description is too shot,it can content more than 20 words
bpablate
Thanks for information on SEO on Joomla, it was helpful to me also, keep up the good work.
savable
Your site and content on it should be to the point and there shouldn't be lot of content and keywords repetition on your site. This will affect your site better in terms of search engine's crawler visit. Then you have to do proper link building (off site seo) of your site for traffic and PR.
miteY
Is there any SEO software you can recommend for Joomla 1.5? Any help appreciated.
ilmkidunya
edzofcit wrote:

Dear Your Website is not opening to me
dick123
On page off of your website not correct so piz checkout.