FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prague

eldietro
Last week I went for 4 days to the Czech capital with my girlfriend. Never been there before, so everything was new to both of us. With a couple of books from the library and some good tips from frequent Prague visitors we enjoyed our stay!

We stayed at a sweet litte Pension near the centre of the town, just three stops with the bus. Simple, good price and a kind staff, you don't need a lot more if you're in Prague.

Public transportation is well organised and fast. For 26czech crowns (around 1euro) you can take the bus. But when you're in the middle of the town, walk, walk, walk!!! All the little streets are all even beautifull. At night and during the day! Shopping is a must when you're there! Typical inland stuff can be found, but also the big, famous stores like H&M or Zara are present in the streets.

Certainly go to the Charles Bridge (Karlov Most) at night! The view up to the castle is just wonderfull! The Jewish part of the town is also a visit worth Smile
ciureanuc
yo yo yo!
I've spent three weeks in Check Republic, two weeks in Prague, one week in Brno.
Have you all know that Prague was "the capital of Europe", back in time??
A LOT of history is there and if you don't see Prague at least one time in your life... I think you will miss the point of your existence. (sounds like a joke but I feel it true).
Go and see Prague and definitely choose a camping near Zoo Garden: THE BEST AREA IN TOWN (my personal opinion).

If you already saw Prague, what did you like?
Let's exchange experiences, for the next trips! Smile
carlos007
I was in Prague three times, and always Iwas supprised, whate beutiful ist this city. Nice people, very good bier, and buildings. Don't hesitate to visit Prague, I encourage you Wink
venometal
i was there for 3 weeks last summer n definitely i can say that i love that city. very very good people, awesome girlz (not only cuz of their natural beauty, besides, they r smart, cute, energetic, sometimes shy, sometimes pushin), that historical smell all over the city, perfect buildings, easy transportation system (all busses, trams n metro), perfect nightlife (very well irish pubs, metal bars n night clubs), glorious restaurants n every kind of food u can think of, 24 / 7 safe streets. what more can i say? lifes not so expensive as london n i like it. weather was perfect for me. sometimes heavy rain suddenly changes into sunny day or vice versa. lol i like that too. n finally i wanna talk bout the beer. it was the most amazin one ive ever drunk. when i ask bout it to locals, they told me that its comin from karlovy vary. unfortunately couldnt go n see there ./ hope to visit next time i go to praha .))
ciureanuc
Prague Zoological Garden
Zoological Garden 4 km (2.5 miles) from downtown Prague, noted for breeding the rare Przewalski’s horse.
This municipal zoo, opened in 1931, occupies 45 hectares (111 acres) and houses more than 2,300 specimens of about 465 species. Besides serving as a conservation centre for the Przewalski’s horse, it has a strong collection of Asiatic animals; South American and Australian species are also well represented. Notable breeding success has been achieved with maned wolves, two-toed sloths, cheetahs, and kulan, a species of endangered Asiatic wild ass.
The zoo attempts to create a parklike setting, and there are few major buildings aside from those for elephants, carnivores, primates, and small mammals. Otherwise, the rocky, steep grounds of the zoo are exploited. The rare markhor and goral, for example, are exhibited on cliff faces similar to those of their native mountains. A chair lift is used to carry visitors from the lower zoo grounds to the paddocks on the upper slopes. (www.britannica.com)

I will make a website with all my photos in this Zoo Garden.
Call me ... as you wish... but this is THE BEST ZOO GARDEN EVER! Smile
They recreate a part of jungle -> WITH ALSO THE CLIMATE... they are C.R.A.Z.Y.
The almost no fences - most of the boundaries are natural...
killerqueen
Prague is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen. It never ceases to amaze me Smile.
slashnburn99
Spent two weekends in Prague.

2003 and 2006 there was such a change in.

2003 a magic undiscovered place 2006, full of stagweekends and nightclubs had sprung up and beer price had gone up.

Still a great place, would hav elike to have gone back on mine but going to Krackow, poland instead.

My advice you ever get a chance of going to Prague, go stay near charles bridge. In the towers of the bridge saw a 7 string Violin from 1900 eat your hear out Steve Vai, or was it one of his earliest relatives....
ThePolemistis
ciureanuc wrote:
yo yo yo!
I've spent three weeks in Check Republic, two weeks in Prague, one week in Brno.
Have you all know that Prague was "the capital of Europe", back in time??
A LOT of history is there and if you don't see Prague at least one time in your life... I think you will miss the point of your existence. (sounds like a joke but I feel it true).
Go and see Prague and definitely choose a camping near Zoo Garden: THE BEST AREA IN TOWN (my personal opinion).

If you already saw Prague, what did you like?
Let's exchange experiences, for the next trips! Smile

Isn't Prague still the capital of Europe? actually probably brussels. But Prague is the capital of central Europe at least tho...

yea.. and Muslim Cordoba (in spain) also used to be the capital of Europe at one stage - and the envy ofthe World.
mikeperhem1
Prague was "the capital of Europe", back in time? I heard it first time thanks for share