FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

History's Strongest Disciple - Underrated Anime/Manga

Einsiedler
I'm curious why this anime doesn't have more of a following. I personally prefer it to DBZ and Naruto. If you haven't watched the anime or read the manga, and prefer more the action/growth type of animes, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

It's a shame the anime only runs till 50.
blk3
I've downloaded all 50 episodes, but haven't started watching yet. I've only scanned thru some episodes as I download it, it seems ok to me.
driftingfe3s
I watched all of the anime. I liked it because it pretty funny at times. The methods they used to train the main character (I forgot his name) are also pretty interesting, and also it was fun just to watch the progression of his training and him battling the next tougher opponent.
Pikokola
I'm not really amazed that this kind of good anime is underrated, Lot's of better anime are underrated too, or to be precise, disappear because of the shadow of those overrated anime. Even some anime which have double A rank on my list is put on somewhere nearly underrated.

And yes, This anime, Is so-so, and I agree with you, it should have more "rating".