FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Merge Forum with Frihost Home

Ratmaster
Since there is a quite extensive user base here, it may be a good idea to integrate the forum (or at least the sessions) with the site home. This could lead to several things including extending the directory so users can edit the site information, and other users could rate and comment on the site. The index of frihost.com can be portal-like for the logged in users, but still contain the information about the hosting provided here. It could lead to several new ideas in the future.
coreymanshack
Ratmaster wrote:
Since there is a quite extensive user base here, it may be a good idea to integrate the forum (or at least the sessions) with the site home. This could lead to several things including extending the directory so users can edit the site information, and other users could rate and comment on the site. The index of frihost.com can be portal-like for the logged in users, but still contain the information about the hosting provided here. It could lead to several new ideas in the future.

Yea that is a good idea.
nivinjoy
Ratmaster wrote:

Yes it is right and i too fell there is a need of this..!! All of us come here for the forum so it can be helpful...!!
rvec
sounds nice, and if bondings had too much time I'd want this on the to-do list. But since Bondings doesn't have a lot of time I don't think this would be worth the time.
Ratmaster
rvec wrote:
sounds nice, and if bondings had too much time I'd want this on the to-do list. But since Bondings doesn't have a lot of time I don't think this would be worth the time.
I never gave a time limit >.>

I have the idea that the home could be configured portal-like so it would be more interactive, does that sound good or would there be any downsides if it was put into action?
zellfaze
I dont think it would be all that hard of a modification to make. If Bondings doesnt have the time to do it, he could always let the community do it.

I would really like to see Frihost let the community in on helping code the site, you guys have a large resource here that is going untapped.

EDIT:
Actually I think I may make a suggestions topic for letting the community help.