FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The UFO has floated in early morning in Shenyang

yimaw
The UFO has floated in early morning in Shenyang Security personnel's cell-phone takes the dynamic picture

UFO long close one minute at the video

The video cuts and is rejected and pursued , the big luminous point is a street lamp

Morning paper news (reporter sophisticated supposition record ocean) take place white light, roughly round in shape, has roar similar to the engine Before dawn yesterday, many people saw that UFO (the abbreviation of English " UFO ") flew in the sky of Shenyang. A security personnel still takes the dynamic picture of UFO with the cell-phone . As to this, Chinese Academy of Sciences Purple Mountain ideological trend Wang, researcher of observatory, express , can't yet judge what is that at present.
ashok
can we really believe that UFOs do exist? there r lots of controversies over this matter Confused
OnlyOneLife
I think the U.S. government is keeping us from know. From their reputation... keeping lots of military secerts from the public. Silenced
S3nd K3ys
OnlyOneLife wrote:
I think the U.S. government is keeping us from know. From their reputation... keeping lots of military secerts from the public. Silenced

martichka
Hi all,

Well, this is really true...
But ... did you think that real UFO or just fake...
Well, did you belife in UFO's ??

What did you think about this ? And why?

Thanks you.
Tommy.
soilgrain
I assume the reason the government would keep UFO's hidden from general public viewing, is because of the possibility of an outbreak of mass hysteria. People would go insane if they were given proof aliens really existed.

Damon.
mengshi200
except this thing,more affairs had been happening in China.
I think ufo phenomenon is true ,but back of cause is not clear,need us to explore.
Bashur
U.F.O.

Unidentified Flying Object. Doesn't necessarily mean Aliens you know.
wsxiaoys
Really? I live in Shenyang Razz