FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

India - A beautiful country

eauncarter
Post your views about India a very beautiful and mysterious country
eauncarter
India is majestic with rich culture, rich tardition, rich foods, rich natural habibatats, rich economy, rich population
creativfrequenci
India is a land of rich cultural heritage and geographic beauty. There are many places of tourist interests in India and every year many foreign tourists from different parts of the world come to explore the eternal beauty of this Nation. Tourists come for different purposes such as tourism, business, education, family reunions, etc.
justtj
India is where you can travel for years without getting bored... Smile

we have mountains, beaches, deserts, plains and all sorts of landforms Smile
jwellsy
It's also known for the smells and crowded mass transits.
Chinmoy
India is one place you can be at for holidays..its cheap, marvellous and amazing. It is so full of everything-every place has a history..
b4r4t
Well ... it's nice country to see ... 3-4 day trip in big cities and turist roads. But I'm not sure that this is nice country if You want to live there.
Frome one way - beautifull architecture, realy nice landscapes, but from other side - crowd, poor ppl, low payment ... that's not for me.
As for vacation trip- why not, but for living - no way ...
sana618
i'ld say that india has good medical fecilities too... the people i met were good, kind and helpful too,
i only got to visit channi and kodikanal, but i thought they wer beautiful.
shiralisandeep
India is the best place in the world... you can find all the weather all kind of terrain.. 100s of festivals.. multiple culture breadth taking views wonderful beaches.. everything u can ever dream about
amfriendsforever153
India is a great country,by population&economy.india has many characterastics which shows how strong and great country.for example many kind of religious people live together with brotherhood,indian culture is also great &rich.
atul2242
b4r4t wrote:
Well ... it's nice country to see ... 3-4 day trip in big cities and turist roads. But I'm not sure that this is nice country if You want to live there.
Frome one way - beautifull architecture, realy nice landscapes, but from other side - crowd, poor ppl, low payment ... that's not for me.
As for vacation trip- why not, but for living - no way ...

I had the opportunity to stay in England and the USA but India is the best to live in.

- Nice tolerant people
- cheap
- No tension living
- Great food
- Vast, still many parts are unexplored
- Low chances of getting mugged

Negatives are there -

- Poor facilities
- Bad traffic in cities
- Corruption at the local level
- things dont happen on time
- smelly
- many slums - few millionaires
- crowded

And its home too.
nigam
i once have an indian friend...he is nice to talked with.....
loyal
Peace.

I'd like to know, if anyone knows: how much of India is poor? I've seen images of very poor places in India and I'd like to know if this reflects most of India or just alot or a minority?

It looks beautifully cultural from the pictures i've seen.

Thanks.
atul2242
What is poor ?
- a person having lots of money may have POOR health.

If you want to know about poverty, it exists in nearly every part of India, more so in the villages.
Christ0phe
... and I do not see anyone speaking the magic of Indian trains. The best souvenirs that I remember of my 1 month trip across southern India. People invading the compartments in families, starting to unpack their stuff, making food, buying food, starting to sing all together. Then in the evening everything becomes quiet and people start to sleep with all windows opened (in summer). The regular rumor of the wheels on the rails and the breeze of the wind to make you asleep. The kindness of the people that come talk to you, borrow the books that you read,...
fantoos
I like India because of its spiritual advancement and achievements by the yogis and gurus.
pscompanies
India has a lot of adventure thrills for lovers of adventure!

Water Sports

•White water rafting & Kayaking

•Diving

•Goa

•Andaman

•Lakshadweep

•Water Skiing

Wild life Tourism

•National Parks & Wildlife Sanctuaries

•Bird Watching

•Angling

Trekking

Rock Climbing

Mountaineering

Aero sports

•Paragliding

•Parasailing

•Hang Gliding

•Skydiving

•Ballooning

Jeep Safaris

Camel Safaris

Elephant Safari Jim Corbett National Park

Horse Safari Jim Corbett National Park

Skiing

•Heli Skiing

Biking

Bungee Jumping

Moto Sports

•Bike Safaris

•Car Rallies

•Federation Of Motor Sports Clubs Of India

•Raid De Himalaya

Speleology (Caving)

http://www.incredibleindia.org/newsite/cms_page.asp?pageid=828
loyal
I hear India has some really beautiful sites.

Peace.
subirbasak
Quote:
I had the opportunity to stay in England and the USA but India is the best to live in.

- Nice tolerant people
- cheap
- No tension living
- Great food
- Vast, still many parts are unexplored
- Low chances of getting mugged

Negatives are there -

- Poor facilities
- Bad traffic in cities
- Corruption at the local level
- things dont happen on time
- smelly
- many slums - few millionaires
- crowded

The economic condition of India is little poor but if you want to visit India,you can find more and more the rich culture,peoples are too much friendly and last of all you dont have to face any problem regarding any situation..especially the foreign people..Little negative points are there but those are nothing beside positive points..and it's the heaven for photographers..

for visit some photos on India click here: http://subirbasak.orgfree.com

hope you like these shots and get inspiration to visit India as soon as possible...
peacyhell
India is famous and popular country in all over the world. Delhi is capital of india. It is beautiful country. India is land of festival. There are many famous and for holiday like Goa, Darjeeling, Simla, mumbai and so on.
georgekalathil
India is a travelers paradise and offers your varied culture and heritage. Make sure that you do not miss out on the famous golden triangle tour of India.
muhiuddin
I love india. My grandparents belonged from there
sudipbanerjee
eauncarter wrote:

Why mysterious? Please explain.
loremar
I like the Indian culture. Their costumes and their sense of humor. But what I am most drawn towards India is the Hindu mythology that I am really amused of. I am also quite intrigued of the Mahabharata.
Hello_World
These are your photos? Very beautiful photos, very interesting and capture things very unusual and intreaging to me.
lrj945
sudipbanerjee wrote:
eauncarter wrote:

Why mysterious? Please explain.

The Ascetic and the Religion really puzzled me. How can the Ascetic do something incredible to practise their mind £¿