FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Microsoft's Im a PC ad

balend
Has anyone here checked out the new Windows commercials. I thought it was a really good answer to Apple's Im a Mac/PC ads.

You can watch the ad right on windows.com
Diablosblizz
Finally, I was just thinking of how stupid those freaking Mac Ads where, and it's great! Finally glad the Microsoft actually rebelled against those ads that seriously should be taken off the air.

I just realized something, I don't think I've ever seen a Windows Commercial other than the Mojave Experiment.
swizzy
come on man... mac ads were great... yea but this is the first time, windows ads were okay...
Studio Madcrow
They're better than the Seinfield ads, at least.
boomouse
Studio Madcrow wrote:
They're better than the Seinfield ads, at least.

Yes and very similar in texture to a decade old Apple add flashing brilliant people like Einstein with the voice over that starts with: "Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the square pegs in round holes…"

When Apple was runnig this ad, their primary message was: "Think Different".

Apparently Apple's 'Get a Mac' adverts have been so effective that now it is Microsoft that wants us to think different. When a company once considered too small to bother with is able to grow its market share in the notebook computer market by 60% into the double digit realm, even Microsoft will probably look up and pay attention.
surdy
Diablosblizz wrote:
Finally, I was just thinking of how stupid those freaking Mac Ads where, and it's great! Finally glad the Microsoft actually rebelled against those ads that seriously should be taken off the air.

Mac ads are great , its a nice laugh. Even though i use a PC myself(although not microsoft anymore) i loved those ads. Razz

anyways nice ad by Microsoft.
weableandbob
don't really like it...then again, i pretty much hate everything microsoft =P