FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey I'm new.

vpdragon0
Hello. I'm just wondering why the people on this site make a website of their own? What is the majority reason to make a website?
romnempire
Asking why you would make a website is sort of like asking why you would write a program... or even paint a picture.

It's the creativity. The fact you have a blank canvas to paint as you will. you can post anything you want to, and show your ideas to the world, attribute them to you.

you could of course do a paint-by-numbers and frame it and put it on your wall, instead of painting your own picture. That's akin to using a blog, I think. Sure, it's easier, and it may even look nicer, but it's not all your design.

(of course, if you're talking about what purpose people use their websites for, rather than why you would make a website, that's a different question.)

I would see mine as a tool to get to understand web design better and show my ideas.
Tphilakone
There is many reason to make website some of people make for fun make for exchang idea and a lot of people make website for earning money
Findhelp
Welcome to forum