FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If internet traffic decided candidate popularity

truespeed
Then Barrack Obama would walk the next election.

Obama Traffic Rank - 1'172 See Here
McCain Traffic rank - 4'613 See Here
jmlworld
truespeed wrote:

Do you know, why?

Because, Obama can speak as much as he can, so everybody can understand all that he is and all that he can do. But, McCain is different. He cannot tell all that supposed to hear. At least he cannot make people understand what he saying and he cannot express all that he will by word-of-mouth, so this makes them break into his site in order to get more about him Razz

By the way, all Obama fans visit McCain's site to (may be) grab some ideas from online novel!
truespeed
I think you have it the wrong way round,the lower the number,the higher in traffic your site is,so its Obama's site that gets the most traffic not McCains.
jmlworld
truespeed wrote:
I think you have it the wrong way round,the lower the number,the higher in traffic your site is,so its Obama's site that gets the most traffic not McCains.

Hmm... I thought the higher the number, the higher the traffic. I though it's the average daily visitor count...
deanhills
I am almost certain the hits at McCain's Website have been inspired more by curiosity about his new Vice-President and photos of her and her family, than McCain himself. Now that was a good move in chess! What a lovely lady and what an interesting family to actually motivate one to find more about her. Think from a stats point of view it would be interesting to do some researches on the actual pages that have been viewed at the McCain Website.
ocalhoun
truespeed wrote:

Indeed,
truespeed wrote:
Traffic Rank

That means the ranking of how much traffic they get, probably in competition with every site on the internet. #1 would be the highest.
liljp617
jmlworld wrote:
truespeed wrote:

Do you know, why?

Because, Obama can speak as much as he can, so everybody can understand all that he is and all that he can do. But, McCain is different. He cannot tell all that supposed to hear. At least he cannot make people understand what he saying and he cannot express all that he will by word-of-mouth, so this makes them break into his site in order to get more about him Razz

By the way, all Obama fans visit McCain's site to (may be) grab some ideas from online novel!

Yeah....no Smile