FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your Daily Inspiration

mgeek
I was able to start it yesterday evening. Your Daily Inspiration runs on WordPress and it is about the Bible and Spirituality. It is a personal website that I hope to share with a few friends.

It is found here: http://biblica.frih.org
rehoboth
Very well organized. How long did it take to put this together? Have you be making websites long? What software do you use? Would it be ok to ask a couple questions if I run into problems when setting up my site? You know of any other good spiritual websites? Any recommendations on were a nuwbie can find easy good software to use to setup a nice simple site? Thank you for sharing your work with us.
Diablosblizz
I like the theme, although the logo is pretty bad. From where I am currently (at school with a CRT monitor) the logo looks pixelated. You should change the font there, and maybe add some more colours and whatnot. Try to match the theme of WordPress.

Good luck with your new site.
mgeek
Diablosblizz wrote:
I like the theme, although the logo is pretty bad. From where I am currently (at school with a CRT monitor) the logo looks pixelated. You should change the font there, and maybe add some more colours and whatnot. Try to match the theme of WordPress.

Good luck with your new site.

I know. I had to change the logo that came with the theme. Thing is, I have no idea just how to make the graphic file look better.
mgeek
rehoboth wrote:
Very well organized. How long did it take to put this together? Have you be making websites long? What software do you use? Would it be ok to ask a couple questions if I run into problems when setting up my site? You know of any other good spiritual websites? Any recommendations on were a nuwbie can find easy good software to use to setup a nice simple site? Thank you for sharing your work with us.

I got the theme from a download site; it is the one that does the organizing. The site runs on WordPress which is easily installed on the servers of Frihost. As for spiritual websites, there are a lot, just type "spiritual" or "spirituality" at Google.
keane
Your site is well organized. You might just have to brush up your logo and banner. Smile
mgeek
keane wrote:
Your site is well organized. You might just have to brush up your logo and banner. Smile

That's the second time someone has commented on the banner logo. From my browser, nothing seems to be wrong with it. Can you supply me a screenshot of my site so that I could have an idea of how it looks like from another's browser? Thanks! Smile
tamilparks
its very nice a very nice spritual website
filet
can you point to where did you download this wordpress template?
mgeek
filet wrote:
can you point to where did you download this wordpress template?

It was a gift given to me by a friend. He gave me a URL that led to his Mediafire storage.