FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Forum: Culinary

Kaseas
It'd be cool to open up a forum for recipes, and cooking in general (as a student, this is a very crucial skill). I know there are a ton on the interweeb, but a lot of them are very hard, or use some obscure ingredient you have to go to a specialty store to get.
ocalhoun
Kaseas wrote:
but a lot of them are very hard, or use some obscure ingredient you have to go to a specialty store to get.

And the one here would be any different in that regard?

Also, phpbb is not well equipped for searching through recipes, while sites made for it often have very nifty features, such as searching based on what ingredients to use, or what course the food will be.

Third time's the charm: A post of some recipes probably wouldn't generate much activity in the way of reply posts.

truespeed
I suppose the Hobbies and Animals forum could be adapted to include cooking,you could maybe start your own cookery thread in there.

On a side note of sorts,how do animals and hobbies get thrown in together?, Seems a random paring to have as a forum header.
Josso
Don't think it's a large enough subject that enough people are interested in to be justified. You could make a thread instead however!
Ghost Rider103
I think the health forum would be a great place for this kind of thing.
leosthenerd
It's a good idea in theory but impractical in reality Sad