FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Train Game

cyberbuddy
Any game pertaining to train ?

please let me know !!!i am eager to play/.
eday2010
Like, real trains? Most are PC games. There are the Train Simulator games from Microsoft, A-Train for the original PlayStation and PC, Train Driver, Rail Simulator, Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006... GameSpot has a whole list.
gugusm
All those train games are kinda boring I'd say...
Fake
A train game with INDIANS and cowboys on either side of it, now that is GAME!
gugusm
Hehe, yeah, that would be cool Wink
RosenCruz
If you like Tycoons...Railroad Tycoon is a perfect and hard one...RT 1 -2-3....!
Ankhanu
For board games, check out [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ticket_to_Ride_(board_game)]Ticket to Ride[/url] (and its variations). It's great fun, racing to build routes to gain the most points, cutting off the other players, competing for resources. Some great strategy involved.

Age of Steam is another interesting train-based boardgame with a lot more difficulty... it's a very easy game for all players to lose Razz It takes some serious strategy to gain points and have enough resources and money to make it through the taxation into the next round. Not for the feint of heart!
JinTenshi
Fake wrote:
A train game with INDIANS and cowboys on either side of it, now that is GAME!

that made me lol. that wouldn't make it a train game. it would be an IMA KILL YOU game. <_<
Gieter
Microsoft might be working on a new Train Simulator:

Quote:
On January 19, 2007, Microsoft announced the relaunch of the Microsoft Train Simulator project. This time the game is being made in-house by ACES Game Studio (Microsoft Game Studios) known for its long line of Microsoft Flight Simulators, as a part of the "Games for Windows" initiative. The game will use the Microsoft Flight Simulator X graphics engine and it will be released for Windows Vista and Windows XP. A post on the 'The Little Wheel Goes in Back' blog, written by one of the developers, on August 23, 2007 appears to suggest the working title is now 'Train Simulator 2'.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Train_Simulator#Microsoft_Train_Simulator_2

That sure has to look nice!