FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's your true color?

stel4e
Did you know that everyone's got one color which reflects their true personality?

Find out what your true color is, by filling your first name and last name here: www.colorcognition.com

Surprisingly my true color turned out to be YELLOW which is REALLY my favorite color since I remember myself !!!

You can also find out what animal are you depending on your name... and many more.. Wink

OK! Have fun!
chyron_8472
I feel that I can't be bothered to fill out said form at this time, however I recall taking some form of color-test previously in life to determine that my color was then Green.
Lexie
ha ha! I took many of those little quizzes, they were quite amusing. As for what my color is, its green. And i agree. heh heh Mr. Green
wowxp
Site says mine is Green

You are very strong-willed and determined and can accomplish much when left alone and undisturbed.
Easy-going and original, you are capable of relaxing and enjoying the finer things in life.
You have an eye for art.
You work hard to improve your life and to surmount the tensions involved in the struggle.

But in fact it's blue, so those sites aren't telling the truth!
saratdear
The site days it as red, and it is actually my favourite colour! Smile
HamsterMan
Gray... well, that's fairly accurate I suppose.
hunnyhiteshseth
It says my color is red

But i think i hate red and love blue!!
william
Red?

Quote:
You have incredible will-power and you are capable of overcoming obstacles that would stop others.
You enjoy a pleasant and colorful environment.
You are capable of bursts of high energy spontaneity, though generally more "laid back".
You are energetic and interested in many areas of life.
You are capable of accomplishment when consciously focused and persistent.

OK, fine, I really like the color, red. But, although some of this stuff is accurate, some things should be pointed out.

The fourth point, that I'm energetic. I'm lazy. Very lazy. I am however very laid back, and pretty much everything here is true.

Wonder how they come up with this.
ftv_flung
Mine says I'm Purple

Quote:
You are very spontaneous; you have a quick and original mind that knows no boundaries.
You are comparatively conservative and appreciate beautiful surroundings, especially in nature.
You are relaxed and self-assured. You work well with others.
You are a unique individual, and have unusual tastes, but you're quite comfortable among more conservative peers.
missdixy
It says my color is Black:

You demand a calm environment, free of conflict and disagreement.
You prefer natural to artificial.
You are capable of being comfortable in conditions that would bother others.
You are not easily disconcerted.
You enjoy attention, but are unsure of how to handle it. Just treat others as you'd like to be treated. It works!

And I think it all applies to me except the enjoying attention part. At least, I don't like being the center of attention unless it's like my boyfriend who's paying special attention to me. But, yea. Pretty cool.
ocalhoun
Reverse engineering the script:

ask for name
convert name to numeric value
use the number (as random seed, first digit, last digit of sum, whatever) to get an integer between, say, 1 and 10
assign each number a color
display color for the number gotten previously

From experimentation, it seems to place great importance on the last letter of the first name.
chi0
Red

Quote:
You have incredible will-power and you are capable of overcoming obstacles that would stop others.
You are capable of bursts of high energy spontaneity, though generally more "laid back".

I like to think that's mostly true. Razz
Josso
Er, what...

Gray is not my colour I'm afraid. Oh and also, those little comments they give are generalized so they can apply to anyway. Sorry.
Magicman
Mine came up as yellow although my favorite color is blue. Its very true though that the descriptions are very general but that's how all things like this work.
hunnyhiteshseth
ocalhoun wrote:

ask for name
use the number (as random seed, first digit, last digit of sum, whatever) to get an integer between, say, 1 and 10

From experimentation, it seems to place great importance on the last letter of the first name.

Thanks for that insight!! I really love the debugged mathematical version of all such things. Laughing Laughing
Keran
When typed my nickname I got the Green color and when I entered my real name I got Yellow... Both colors describe me quite accurately. Pretty fun thingie
dcfive65
true, a color represents each individuals charactor or personality. My favor of color is blue Wink
ocalhoun
dcfive65 wrote:
true, a color represents each individuals charactor or personality.

A color can represent your personality, but your name does not represent a color!
Gonzalo
Best website in the whole wide internetwork!

Dr. Stupid agrees.
jenss
It says I'm red. That's nothing like me. I'm not all that motivated right now. Except for when it comes to fixing up my new house.

Jen
Madf
"Madf - your true color is.. Black" I dont belive that Very Happy
beneware
It said that my color is yellow. That is crap. I do not like yellow and it does not describe my personality. I think this is junk. It's not even fun or interesting.
apple
site said my color is red....that is so not true...I am a blue lover!
killerqueen
Blue? Shocked I'm not peaceful... LOL.
beauty
Red is hot. It's a strong color that conjures up a range of seemingly conflicting emotions from passionate love to violence and warfare. Red is Cupid and the Devil.
takashiro
I've tried my Chinese, English and Japanese names and got different results. It seems that All the three colors fits me well. Very Happy
PatTheGreat42
I really kinda like blue. And green. Maybe blue-green.
qsl1985
What about marine-blue? That's the colour I like most! Razz
catscratches
Quote:
PURPLE
You are very spontaneous; you have a quick and original mind that knows no boundaries.
You are comparatively conservative and appreciate beautiful surroundings, especially in nature.
You are relaxed and self-assured. You work well with others.
You are a unique individual, and have unusual tastes, but you're quite comfortable among more conservative peers.

I can be spontaneous at times but mostly I think things through a bit. I'm not very original and my mind sure knows boundaries. I don't really like purple. I don't enjoy my surroundings, and never find them beautiful. I'm not relaxed and very self-assured. I'm not very conservative.

Phail!

Edit. It gave me Mona Lisa as painting. I HATE the Mona Lisa.
hlavco
I got Brown, which I didn't see on anyone's replies so far.

"You are natural and easy-going, you prefer a calm environment.
You are attracted to the outdoors.
You have a refined sense of beauty.
You have a rather conservative and well-ordered mind, you are not attracted to the bizarre.
You are comfortable with your current value system, you are not entertained by fads or styles."

Eerily accurate (possibly minus the second half of the fourth point), though most of the other color results seem to be general enough to fit anyone.
biljap
It says what is my true color using my name only? Smile
This is strange… and interesting. Is says that my true color is blue. And it is kind of true… Blue IS one of my favorite colors. I like wearing blue, I have blue eyes, and I love blue sea!
Nice. Very Happy
tony
Lexie wrote:
ha ha! I took many of those little quizzes, they were quite amusing. As for what my color is, its green. And i agree. heh heh Mr. Green

Mine too! And I also agree! Except for "an eye for art..." Not me too much.
PennyLane
I'm red Smile

I recognise lots of it in my personality, pretty weird though...
mikakiev
It said Red is my color. A fun site. I tried other questions too.
wow is red popular or what? Razz
Arty
I got gray. =(
warriorpoets
Gray isn't bad. I got blue. Like my eyes. Not my favorite color, but it's in the top three or so. Cool
snowynight
I think blue is my favorite color.
watersoul
Well it made me laugh a little, the result was blue and yep it is probably my favorite color I'll admit Smile
These things are all pretty generalized though, but still good for a chuckle!
jeremyp
hlavco wrote:
I got Brown, which I didn't see on anyone's replies so far.

"You are natural and easy-going, you prefer a calm environment.
You have a refined sense of beauty.
You have a rather conservative and well-ordered mind, you are not attracted to the bizarre.
You are comfortable with your current value system, you are not entertained by fads or styles."

Eerily accurate (possibly minus the second half of the fourth point), though most of the other color results seem to be general enough to fit anyone.

I got brown too.

The test would have impressed me more if amongst the description of character traits it had said:

"You are not taken in by crappy personality web sites that just throw out random and vague statements that could apply to just about anybody."

Anyway, let's analyse my colour reading.

"You are natural and easy-going"

Most of us think we are - or like to think we are.

"you prefer a calm environment"

Who doesn't?

"You are attracted to the outdoors."

Most of are or think we should be.

"You have a refined sense of beauty."

So I'm going to admit I'm an oafish philistine... right...

"You have a rather conservative and well-ordered mind"

In my case, that's wrong. But again, disagreeing with the second part of that statement requires me to admit a character flaw.

"you are not attracted to the bizarre."

What does that mean? I guess they are taking a punt here. If they get this one wrong, people will just write it off as "well that's only one out of x".

"You are comfortable with your current value system"

Who isn't?

"you are not entertained by fads or styles."

Denying this is admitting another character flaw.

They are using standard astrology techniques. They write vague things that are true of anybody and things we don't want to deny, even if they are true.
jeremyp
Actually, I clicked some of the other links on the page and the first one asked for my date of birth. I'm beginning to think it's a scam site designed to harvest personal details so that it can facilitate identity theft.
sana618
it says my color is BLACK. but i prefer blue because not only that color suits me its also my favorit.
blue color is soothing and reflects calmness.
Bluedoll
Blue

could have guested that one Smile
erlendhg
missdixy wrote:
It says my color is Black:

You demand a calm environment, free of conflict and disagreement.
You prefer natural to artificial.
You are capable of being comfortable in conditions that would bother others.
You are not easily disconcerted.
You enjoy attention, but are unsure of how to handle it. Just treat others as you'd like to be treated. It works!

Yup, I also got black.
I find it sad, since my favorite color is blue, and I like contrasting colors.
Actually, black isn't even a color. It is just a hue of light.
cornflake
RED
vineeth
ocalhoun wrote:

ask for name

Yes, this is nothig more that a javascript game...
tony
I am green! (also my fav colour). I have tried a similar test, also I think from frihost links :p
vhinGARCIA
how this stuff works?
facebook222
i like the black color its dark and mysterious and also the dark blue its pretty nice
inuyasha
The website seems to be down for months. I want to try it indeed. Unfortunately I'm late! Is there any similar websites, I wonder? Psychological tests always attract me.
Bluedoll
Think I've done this before? Gee wizzicles I think it is well let me see now it have been so long since I've thought about that hummmm colour - what colour - lets see hummmmmm.

B L U E
sameerseo
Most of the time i like red one. Laughing
Chellesei
I took a different quiz since I'm really curious about the color that defines me.
I'm really glad that it's BLUE! Very Happy It's my favorite color too! Wink And... the definition really describes me. Smile
TurtleShell
I'm at work and seem to be slowing down in my productivity, because I've just taken two of these tests. One said I was yellow and the other said I was blue.

I was hoping for red or orange:) Oh well.
loremar
I'm a yellow. LOL.

http://www.quizmeme.com/color/quiz.php
Quote:
YELLOW
You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!
TurtleShell
loremar wrote:
I'm a yellow. LOL.

http://www.quizmeme.com/color/quiz.php
Quote:
YELLOW
You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!

hello, fellow yellow.
abhizz
Me addicted in sky-blue color, white too
90dota
i cant go to your link..... Sad
Chellesei
I took this quiz too : http://www.quizmeme.com/color/quiz.php
It says I'm a violet.
Quote:
You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and believe strongly in your personal morals.

The description matches me. But the other quiz says I'm blue. Shocked
Vanilla
I took the quiz and this is hilarious:

Quote:
GREEN
You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

I love reading, but that doesn't mean that I'm either calm or contemplative. I took another test some years ago and I think it describes me more accurately. Just look:

Quote:
Your rainbow is shaded red.

What is says about you: You are a passionate person. You appreciate energetic people. You get bored easily and want friends who will keep up with you.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

True. I do like to read but I'm very passionate. And I mean it. Very Happy

EDIT: I took the rainbow quiz again and things changed a bit...

Quote:
Your rainbow is intensely shaded black and red.

What is says about you: You are a passionate person. You appreciate mystery. You get bored easily and want friends who will keep up with you. You may meet people who are afraid of you.
spinout
green - I am green.
TheGremlyn
Well I couldn't take this same test but I recall from high school that my colour was green. I found a different one that also said my colour was green. I don't really think too deeply into it. Though it is nice to read something and feel that some aspects match up, but I do find some points that make no sense. It gets more screwed up with you take that test over a span of, say, 5 years and you could be a pretty different person depending on life events. So while that site used your name, your name stays the same but you don't.
HVLGruppen
I got yellow.

"You are natural and easy-going, you prefer a bold environment.
You have a nice sense of beauty.
You have a rather nice and well-ordered mind, you are not attracted to the bizarre.
kenxeiko
I have many...
But the most that I luv is Cyan and Blue

Cyan is mostly like water.. the source of life ..
Blue is mostly like sky (cyan too o.O).. it seems like a place where you could be fell free.. whatever it's called