FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Adsense

guitar22891
Is anybody making money from google adsense?
How much money are you making?
How many sites you have up and what type of ads?

I'm going to start to use it on my sites. Does it work?
devaco
Yes, i need to know also about "how to make money with the banner of Google".

Thank ;;;anyone help"
Kcin1
My friend owns a Tennessee Land For Sale site. He spent a long time trying to get it on the first page of Google and now he make about $20-$36 a day from the adsence alone. I'm Jealous
pashmina
I have been making money with google adsense, but it isn't much as I had expected it to be. Currently i am earning about $15/day for 2 sites aggregated on average.
Most of the traffics I get in my site are organic, which means that the CTR is really high. The traffic which usually comes from the social networking sites has less CTR.
tadssa
my friend is makin about 170 euro for 3600 visitor per day music website
mtsbuild
Guys... have you looked into tradedoubler and similar sites... they offer same functionality except they are brand named companies... so rather than a ppc campaign, it is based on sales and the %age ranges from 4-12% of the sale value... so if someone buys shopping online and you link them to the shop... you could be looking at a larger return per person..

depending of cours on whether you site suites the proposition

Steve
chatrack
adsense has given me a good return for my works,

i will suggest every one whoud try it out

every one doing it should be aware of DON'Ts than DO's in adsense
WicCaesar
Some friends of mine had trouble because the checks could not come to Brazil. Shocked
v3nil
Adsense is really cool...
but if u spam adsense it'll permanently bann you
birebirozelders
i have a google adsense account
and i have 62 dollars on my account but have can i take this money ?
Have can I do this ?Sad
Can anyone help me ?
Ghost Rider103
I personally do not think google adsense is worth it.

On average, a person only makes about $10 a day (probably), if that even. Why would you put some ugly add on your website for only $10 a day?

I would much rather have some other company pay to put their link on my website for more money than google makes, and then you won't even have to worry about people clicking on the link. To an extent of course. Plus, if another company makes the advertisement, it is usually much more appealing than an ugly box with some text. Most of the time anyways.

Just my opinion anyways.

Good luck!
thetinyclam
Wow, you guys are actually making a little bit of money from this. 10 bucks a day means lunch and dinner for a lot of us college students living away from home. Do you guys have any ideas for a website that would generate a lot of visitors and keep them there? I currently have a personal blog and putting it on Google gets me spammed to death by bots.
pspnl
i no pay for ads
asim
hi all,

i have been using the adsense with mywebsite for the past six months hav earne more then 200 usd, and would suggest other also to use the same as this is awesome, and i have my frenz who earn around 1000 USD per month.
amperx
well for those who doesnt earn that much you definitely have to pump up your content then, as for me its quite nice to have extra income out of your site, but I would definitely have to weight it on aesthetics, since some ads just ruin your layout or the look
saratdear
I have a blog which is dead, and it has earned me near $45 till now. I earn around $5 per month. Is that good? Smile
Kelcey
30 bucks a day from Adsense sounds really nice. I'm tempted to try it. But I need an idea.
Possum
hi

It's good to see some people are making money from adsence

Could the people who know of sites of people they personally know who are making some money from adsence put the link to their sites please. Even if its only a $10 per day site..I would love to see them

Cheers Possum...
Afaceinthematrix
birebirozelders wrote:
Have can I do this ?:(
Can anyone help me ?

You have to wait until you get to $100. They'll send you the check or do an electric funds transfer (whichever you choose) within 30 days after the end of the month in which you get to $100. So if your account reaches $100 on November 15, then you'll get your check by December 30.
metalfreek
Setting up adsense is easy but the difficult part is trying to find a visitor into your site and making them click on the adds. I haven't made much from adsense till now but lets hope I will improve.
keane
I once earned $100 from Adsense before. Though, that was a couple of years back.
voody
i think we should create 1 website and carefully for make quality content in the site,
then the google adsense must support content in we site.

but, people must click ads, upend on site page view or amount visitor per day,
if we have more visitor & google ads match with we contents in site, wait for get money..!
yuxuan
i haven't make any money from it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
chatrack
Very Happy i got 3 checks close to $100.
You now get postal PIN verification at ur $10 earning!
deanhills
pashmina wrote:
I have been making money with google adsense, but it isn't much as I had expected it to be. Currently i am earning about $15/day for 2 sites aggregated on average.
Most of the traffics I get in my site are organic, which means that the CTR is really high. The traffic which usually comes from the social networking sites has less CTR.

Great stuff. I am curious as I have not done anything like this. How do you actually get paid? Do you have an account, or do they just automatically make deposits into your banking accounts?
ParsaAkbari
deanhills wrote:
pashmina wrote:

Great stuff. I am curious as I have not done anything like this. How do you actually get paid? Do you have an account, or do they just automatically make deposits into your banking accounts?

You can get paid by them sending a cheque, or through google checkout, or into your bank account.

google checkout is the best for avoiding VAT charges since you dont physically and legally own the money.
natilovesmike
I am kind of new in the website business, I am only now trying to start up my website and going very slowly because I am also a mom and a grad student, but I am interested in making extra money even if it's a little bit at a time!

Can you choose what kind of add to put on your website?

Thanks! Very Happy
Zombie
Adsense is great, I use it on all my sites. My best adsense day was 60 bucks
malcolmpreen
The trick is, to have an already popular website... and then insert the adverts. I make about $100 per month from my various sites... sometimes more...sometimes less... but in effect it is "free money" for a days effort.

My website is mostly created by shell scripts - so the scripts automatically insert the ad HTML.

So, my daily effort for the ads is zero.... hence "free money"...

Malcolm
the-guide
I have Adsense account as well and also placed the ads on some of my sites but have got not much from it. Crying or Very sad
k_s_baskar
birebirozelders wrote:
Have can I do this ?Sad
Can anyone help me ?

Google will release the check only adsense account reaches $100 (means minimum payout from google will be $100).
k_s_baskar
guitar22891 wrote:

I am getting $125 to $150 / month from one of my site. but when is started first 6 months my average earnings is 0 to .2 cents.
gcaughill
Hello,

guitar22891 wrote:

This is the big question.

I have yet to make any real money with Google Adsense.

Does anyone have any pointers or tips?
Eldintux
I would also like to know of somewhere which gives you pointers on building a good adsense website. We make an average of $0.30 per day atm, but we have only had it running for 9 days, and we are a reasonably popular forum Smile
mtsbuild
GOOGLE ADSENSE AINT WHAT IT IS CRACKED UP TO BE.

the problem is simply that there are too many people focused on business solely based on adsense income... and this is what we are dealing with as legitimate businesses today..

we now have an excellent resource and comms channel (the web) which is littered with rubbish, redirecting, adsense optimised sites, which hold no value, no real expertise in their respective areas...

i personally think adsense is a brilliant idea and for business who can display the adds without damaging their brand value, it is an excellent way to make money.... however the sheer number of businesses out there with 000's of sites dedicated to just adsense is demoralising other businesses while also annoying customers, who actually just want to search for their own products...

i find the most frustrating thing about adsense in a lot of cases is that rather than the company reselling similar products on their site or becoming a 'partner' or 'affiliate' with the related companies, tmost sites just go the easy route and get adsense ads...

imagine the power that having direct links and commission rate straight to the company in question.. this way you are paid per sale on a higher rate than per click on a minute rate...

granted the sale must take place... but at lease you don't run the risk of dmanaging brand value while wishing for just a few pennies per click.
Possum
Quote:
imagine the power that having direct links and commission rate straight to the company in question

Now there's a good business idea.!!

I like adsence. It makes creating my site fun. And who knows there could be a beer in it for me and others every Xmas.

However what you say is true. If certain pages on your site become busy you could approach someone directly who could benefit from it.
jsarnold
I use Adsense, but only on 1 of my websites. It's an educational resource, so limited traffic, but it earns me about $50 per month.

I also use betterthanbanners.com on 10 of my websites. They pay £5 per website per month, so I get £50 per month from these.

I also use Amazon affiliate banners - they have so many great widgets that it really makes a big difference to the content as well as to the bank balance. These can vary, but getting about 5%-6% isn't bad.
forkei
i have not google adsense Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
patchworkepiphany
i used to use google adsense and then moved and lost my domain when someone else bought it. I can't log into adsense the last few times i tried. But now that i saw this I have been reminded so will try to access it again. I did "ok" when I had it before, so will do it again, can't hurt =)
metalfreek
I am making a very slow progress. If this slow move continues than I will make $100 in 4 years or so. Really slow going for me in adsense.
jsarnold
$100 in 4 years' time?? Clearly too slow.

What you need to do is to promote your site to get more visitors.

It helps if the site you have chosen to create is original and popular. If you have a website that's selling left handed shrimp peelers then it's unlikely that you will ever get much revenue.

But if you find a good solid niche market, you choose appropriate keywords, write high quality content, and use a variety or both organic and non-organic SEO (search engine optimization) techniques, you should see that revenue increase.

If you need more advice on what this all means and how to make more money through Adsense and online advertising, or how to promote your website, let me know.
r4inm4ker
I plan to use adsense for my blog as well, but I need to boost up the content and traffic first. Before that happen, I guess adsense wouldn't be effective , it could even be distracting enough for the traffic.
jsarnold
Don't forget that to a certain extent Adsense on your blog or on your website reveals a fair bit about how Google sees the content of your site.

You might be working to optimize your blog or your website for particular keywords and phrases, but sometimes you can stick an Adsense block on your page and the results appear to have very little to do with the site content.

The Adsense adverts use similar, very basic forms of the same algorithms the search results wing employs. This means that the type of advert seen on your Adsense blocks represent what Google thinks your site content is about. By adjusting the content, keyword, semantic language and keyword placement you can find yourself nudging steadily into a more specific market, and one that could see you boost traffic.

You mentioned that you plan on boosting traffic to your blog before including advertising. How were you planning on boosting traffic exactly?
metalfreek
jsarnold wrote:
$100 in 4 years' time?? Clearly too slow.

What you need to do is to promote your site to get more visitors.

It helps if the site you have chosen to create is original and popular. If you have a website that's selling left handed shrimp peelers then it's unlikely that you will ever get much revenue.

But if you find a good solid niche market, you choose appropriate keywords, write high quality content, and use a variety or both organic and non-organic SEO (search engine optimization) techniques, you should see that revenue increase.

If you need more advice on what this all means and how to make more money through Adsense and online advertising, or how to promote your website, let me know.

Thanks you man for your support. Please PM me with some tips and tricks on increasing my site traffic and SEO technique.
Chinmoy
adsense is a good earner only if you have any reach to a good audience..
angel2redrose
nicegys keep rocking
shkhanal
i got my first check. Excited! still the average earning is very low. I've started to realize that the traffic from social network is useless. I'm going to off the network point to my site. Better improve organic traffic.
metalfreek
shkhanal wrote:
i got my first check. Excited! still the average earning is very low. I've started to realize that the traffic from social network is useless. I'm going to off the network point to my site. Better improve organic traffic.

How do you get traffic from social network??
youandmephotography
As usual, many people including myself think that after you get your adsense setup and everything, the money will start to stream in within a few months.

Well maybe not everyone thinks that, but it really isn't true.

You need to work very hard to get your website to be on the first page of google, spread it on social networking sites, or use youtube to get your name out there. Without some sort of way to spread information around, it's quite hopeless to try to make money.

Google is smart. They know if you click on your own ads (mostly) and will shut down your account if you repeatedly attempt to make money by clicking on the ads yourself.

There are multiple approaches to getting the name of your website out there, but don't make it seem like advertising is all you created the website for.

I guess what that sums up to be is... I haven't had that much success with adsense in the last 6 months (2 dollars total or something), but I don't generate many uniques or clicks at all. So don't get discouraged, but find ways to bring in traffic to your site!
ptpmonitor
shkhanal wrote:

You are right. I also tried social networking sites like mylot a lot. But it didn't help much. I think promoting sites in signature help comparatively more in popular forums than social networking.

I also got my first check from google adesnse. I am now earning average 30 cent daily.