FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

12 Sandy Beach for WiiWare Coming Soon

lungwah

In one of the more unique games ever conceived and designed, Konami is to release a sandcastle-building game for the Nintendo Wii, the publisher has announced.

Sandy Beach is a fully 3D sandcastle building game that utilizes the Wii remote to form and detail elaborate sand castles, images of which can then be captured and saved to your photo gallery. Players will be able enjoy co-op play as they design their sandcastle on the tranquil shores of Sandy Beach as they watch out for the invading crabs in Crab Battle mode as they attack your sandcastle and you try to keep it together.

Players will need to strategically build their sandcastle and defend it with cannons as the crabs seek total destruction of your mighty sand creations.

After successfully defending your castle, you can use your metal detector to search for hidden treasures to adorn your sandcastle or even find additional cannon to aid in warding off the crabs.

Developed by Frozen Codebase, Sandy Beach is scheduled to be released Fall 2008 via WiiWare. Truly a Wii original, and one of the reasons the Wii has been so popular is a game like this becoming reality.
Can i wait? Nope Laughing