FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server Two Stability?

raine dragon
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but on Server 2, I've noticed that it's going down for short periods of time very frequently. To the point where it has become difficult to work with phpMyAdmin because it goes down maybe every 10 pages I load. People who visit my forum have been complaining about the same sporadic downtime. It's almost as if Server 2 has a bad web connection (though somehow I doubt this is the issue), it just goes in and out constantly. I understand that Apache resets periodically, but this is much more frequent recently than it has been in the past.

Is there anything going on differently, or anything I can do to help keep my site online?
Diablosblizz
Well, I've seen the server load (look in my signature) for Server 2 go up and up. It started around 1, and it's now idling around 3, so I think there may be something causing some little bit of the system. Let's see what an administrator says, although I haven't seen this I've noticed a slight slowdown when sending emails.