FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Video Games

Quickfeet
In my opinion i think the xbox 360 rules. It's not as expensive as the ps3 and i think its funner. Name some of your favorite games, and gaming consoles. I like PGR 4, COD4 and MOH Airborne.
petermilko
Dark Shade 300 0 0 M If atk-ed by enemy while hiding it returns to owners hand.
Scorp 125 200 50 X (Poison Sting)Every enemy atk-ed by this card becomes poisoned and losse -25hp every one of its turns.
eday2010
Doesn't this belong in the Games Thread?
Blissgene
Just to see gaming as a hobbie will make this thread fit here! heehee.

Even though x360 may seem OK at this moment. But I fancy PS3's extensibility in future. PS3's GPU - "CELL" - always amazes me of its novel conception. Talking about the game, I crave for TENCHU SANLAN.
Afaceinthematrix
Well I don't have one (I very rarely play video games) but I think that Fable 2 looks fun (is it even out yet?). I watched a trailer on it and it looked very good. I had Fable: The Lost Chapters on the old xbox, and I beat it being good and bad. It was a lot of fun. Being bad is easier because you can take over towns and make a bunch of money. You can also steal a lot of stuff.
dbershevits
I have all the new gaming systems, and my top 2 are the 360 and the ps3. The wii just seems way too boring.
BuckyDoneGun
im a bit of a ps3 fan boi but not that much......

RED RED RINGS HAHAHAHAH!!!!... sorry, that happens sometimes

i think the wii will not have a very long console life once people get over the gimmicky motion sensing and realise how crap the games are.... 1st hand experience with that one.
abcxyz1
i donot have anything ... Sad
rehoboth
I have high hopes for this game. In Gears of War 2, the Locust have found a way to make giant emergence holes capable of sinking entire cities at once. Marcus Fenix and the rest of the COG Delta Squad are now drilling underground to "take the fight to the Locust." In a teaser of the first scenes of gameplay of Gears of War 2, COG soldiers engage in battle with a large army of Locust as they travel to drill into the underground region. Comic book writer Joshua Ortega says, "The stakes are raised.
Edreams
I prefer XBOX360 , Why?

- More cheap than PS3
- Better mode play than Wii and PS3
- Some licenses are only for XBOX360 ( Final Fantasy etc etc )
- Xbox live, mode online cheap too

Finally... the best console
TheOnionRack
I have a PS3. Blu-ray for the win. Plus the online features are free. My favourite games for the PS3 right now are Resistance, Motorstorm and Battlefield Bad Company. I also love the Orange Box and Assassin's Creed.

EDIT: Only 3 days until LittleBIGplanet. Who can't wait??