FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello

dualR
Hi there, I'm a hobbyist web designer, coder and pixel artist.

I've never really finished any of my projects to the full extent that I would have liked, but maybe being forced to remain active to have my website stay up is just what I need to remain motivated in finishing something on the internet.

With the webspace I will hopefully get soon I will be attempting to make a text-based PBBG, not a new concept no matter how you spin it, but I'm hoping to include some features that will undoubtably be a hit or miss with some players but will hopefully make the game interesting and unique.
Findhelp
dualR wrote:
Hi there, I'm a hobbyist web designer, coder and pixel artist.

I've never really finished any of my projects to the full extent that I would have liked, but maybe being forced to remain active to have my website stay up is just what I need to remain motivated in finishing something on the internet.

With the webspace I will hopefully get soon I will be attempting to make a text-based PBBG, not a new concept no matter how you spin it, but I'm hoping to include some features that will undoubtably be a hit or miss with some players but will hopefully make the game interesting and unique.

Welcome to forum