FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Insight for Search Finding trends in specific region

the-guide
Last month Google released a new beta product that takes Google Trends to the next level it's called Google Insight For Search. This tool help us research to find trends in specific region including time and category.

Quote:
Google Insights for Search analyzes a portion of worldwide Google web searches from all Google domains to compute how many searches have been done for the terms you've entered, relative to the total number of searches done on Google over time. We then show you a graph with the results, indicating interest over time, plotted on a scale from 0 to 100; the totals are indicated next to bars by the search terms.

It’s a good idea to combine Google Insight For Search with Google AdWords Keyword Tool to find the approximate search volume.

Hope this useful.
Peterssidan
It looks very much the same as google trends to me. It's a bit slower but the map is cool Very Happy
the-guide
Yes, I think it looks like Google Trends as you said as well "Peterssidan", however I more prefer to use it to compare my keywords in each keyword-group before select the best keyword for my ads, that help me save a lot of money and time in trial process. Smile