FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you think about online couse ?

argha
I am tinking to join an online course for CCNA , what do you think about the quality of online course ? Is it worth to go for online course or its better to join a full time course in an institute.

Please let me know ..
jaleung
I would rather perfer a live course, at least you can concentrate
Dragonfly
If you have time and money I'd suggest you go offline course not the online course. But if you are restricted to your own time online course provides a very viable solution to it.. go for it...
the666bbq
I did the cisco in my school - complementary to the course we had access to the online tutorials as well. You can do it threewise I guess:
- follow course (and extras) : do exams : pass
- read the books : do exams : and pass
- do the online course+tests : do exams : and pass
(-fourth way is cheating : get the tests and do the exams only based on those tests)

but during my academic carreer I have learned that the order in which I have set the possibilities is the prefered order on one condition : the person doing the courses should be well motivated and well equiped (material and experience) if not drop one level to the self-learning step. In any case try to get as much info as possible so not only the bare minimum to pass the exams : ok you are certified when you pass the exams, but I have witnessed 'collegues' who were not able to see a straight from a crossed cable... figure that out
Jeff_vella_leone
man i suggest u to take an offline coure its more helpfull ut if u dot have the time and money an online coure would suit u well
good luck
nunosilva
well, think about it... do you like reading? I find myself with that question a lot of times, because If I go to an online course, I'll be sure to have to read the manual, and I can't concentrate because of many things like, other sounds, always want to jump next section... and with a presential course you'll listen to the lecturer and it's more effective since you discuss other mathers related to one point of the course...
Jeff_vella_leone
yea anosilva ur right its harder and u need more concentration and good will to learn online
cnnet
both live couse and online couse have their reason to live
live couse is more powerful
while online couses can help u with the time Arrow
Alienz
I am currently taking online course. I did say it is hard though and you need self-discipline.
wistom
both well, they have different excellent, the an online course maybe good for people that they dont have much time to the full time institute, they have work and family and so on. the full time course of institute maybe right for those people that they have much time and no things to do. also both of them they have to work very hard.
darrell
both have their advantage, they have different bad points too, an online course is suitable for people who are working, ususally not free, no time.
full time course in an institute is good if you learn things slow. the instructor is always there when you need here. So if you are planning to learn and do hand on assignment with professional guidance, you should attend the institute.
hahame
i had not join in a live couse,maybe it have a good aspect
ieonworks
If you can handle doing a coarse like that without one on one interaction than I say go for it, the work loads are more "up to you".
macgyver
argha wrote:
I am tinking to join an online course for CCNA , what do you think about the quality of online course ? Is it worth to go for online course or its better to join a full time course in an institute.

Please let me know ..

rather than online course .. I prefer aUDIO COURSE .. i can listen while driving the car :-p
Dimaod
Of course you can try online course....
But...
Live is better
thiamshui
am tinking to join an online course for CCNA , what do you think about the quality of online course ? Is it worth to go for online course or its better to join a full time course in an institute.

Please let me know ..
am tinking to join an online course for CCNA , what do you think about the quality of online course ? Is it worth to go for online course or its better to join a full time course in an institute.

Please let me know ..

Please let me know ..

Please let me know ..

Please let me know ..

Please let me know ..

Please let me know ..
annupreeti_fun
If u really looking forward to do CCNA
Smile

I may give u the Details of my friends Who have cleared the First exams
Laughing

First give me ur details of location residence
then only i can help u with all my resouces Rolling Eyes

mail me Arrow