FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cool trick

WillA
Criss Angel coin trick

http://www.latare.com/vod091308.htm
Afaceinthematrix
WillA wrote:
Criss Angel coin trick

http://www.latare.com/vod091308.htm

This is the wrong place for this. This should be under the website forum, or the link exchange forum (not sure which). Otherwise it's considered spam.

P.S. Chris Angel is pretty cool. I didn't watch this video because I'm pretty sure I've already seen it (I've seen Chris Angel do a coin trick) so there's no use in re-watching it.
WillA
It should be under the website forum or link exchange even though it is not my website?
tony
WOW! I am sorry if I am encouraging you to keep the post in the wrong place but the video is crazy!

I wonder how he does that?... What are some ideas? I am perplexed....Yet convinced he doesn't truly cut himself. Maybe it is a fake skin and something inside the sleeve creates the new coin...
WillA
Fake skin is the only thing I can figure. I woulkd like an answer to my question if anyone knows. Is it okay to post things like this in this section if it's not our own website? Or does it belong somehwre else?
Silk2008
Yeah the only think I can think of as well is fake skin. Hella trick though. I would really enjoy seeing it live.
jurl
Silk2008 wrote:
Yeah the only think I can think of as well is fake skin. Hella trick though. I would really enjoy seeing it live.

me too...
I wanna see one, or more!, of Chris Angel's tricks live...
and I know how to do the chain trick Cool
Fatality
That's nuts. I kinda want to know how its done, but then again some times it's better not to know.
Arty
Wow that is awesome!!!

I still don't get how he did it without bleeding like crazy. o.o
Kaseas
fake skin would be my best guess.
erlendhg
That was both very silly and very impressing at the same time!
bonestorm74
Very nice.
missdixy
Oh my gosh, disgusting haha. Seriously interesting trick though...definitely left me curious as to how he did it!
Zach25
He is so dirty. Criss Angel is the best street magician I've seen in a while. This proves it
XsmashX
He really us, but I really think most tricks are faked, though we mostly don't know how Very Happy

But compared to him, the NEXT uri geller really was a bad business... Evil or Very Mad
All the tricks from the show were found out very soon, one could be bought in the internet Very Happy

what do you guys think of (next) uri geller?
qsl1985
The answer i guess: He has two coins, one he seems to put in his mouth and 1 which he uses for getting out of his skin.. a fake skin! And what about the moving of the coin?? --> MAGNET inside the coin and under his fingers.. simple as that!
PatTheGreat42
Maybe he's just magic.
hlavco
Wow, that was really creepy. Not sure how he does it, I'd want to see another angle or something.
SHARPBALL
Creepy indeed brrrrrrrrrrr

tidruG
WillA wrote:
Fake skin is the only thing I can figure. I woulkd like an answer to my question if anyone knows. Is it okay to post things like this in this section if it's not our own website? Or does it belong somehwre else?

Ideally, something like this should be either in the Hobbies forum or in the Television & Movies forum, since you can put magic tricks as hobbies, or you can put Chris Angel under TV. It shouldn't really have been in the General Chat section though.
snowynight
bloody...I cannot stand it.

How come£Ώ
goutha
Everything Cris Angel does is fake.

In this case I believe that it's fake skin.

Google "cris angel reveiled", or youtube it.
pashmina
Cris angel does all this tricks on camera, so there is something fishy with everything that he does, so i never trust this guy.. except for the easy street tricks that he does
reiika101
I think this is a phony. Special effects was probably done here. And those people are just part of the act.
ramzzhakim
Thats just gross