FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

is banner display in Signature allowed?

Dragonfly
Hi Admins & Mods,

I'm sorry to inform you that I've displayed link to my site hosted by this website i.e. Frihost webhosting by mistake. I've removed it within 10 minutes as I found the TOS which states no referral links or urls(which I'm not so sure about my site, whether it could be treated as referral or not) should be kept in the forums and also in the signature or elsewhere except in the advertisement page. I've removed it temporarily.

However if sites hosted by Frihost are allowed to be displayed in the signature I will be happy to display it again.

Thanks once again for the awesome service for free.
Bondings
Dragonfly wrote:
Hi Admins & Mods,

I'm sorry to inform you that I've displayed link to my site hosted by this website i.e. Frihost webhosting by mistake. I've removed it within 10 minutes as I found the TOS which states no referral links or urls(which I'm not so sure about my site, whether it could be treated as referral or not) should be kept in the forums and also in the signature or elsewhere except in the advertisement page. I've removed it temporarily.

However if sites hosted by Frihost are allowed to be displayed in the signature I will be happy to display it again.

With referrar links I mean http://somesite.com/index.php?id=7658. Those are links that give you some credit is someone clicks on them/buys something.

A link to your own website in your signature is not only allowed but also even appreciated.
Dragonfly
Bondings wrote:
Dragonfly wrote:
Hi Admins & Mods,

With referrar links I mean http://somesite.com/index.php?id=7658. Those are links that give you some credit is someone clicks on them/buys something.

A link to your own website in your signature is not only allowed but also even appreciated.

Thank you!! I hope miscreants will not try to hack my site.. thanks a lot. (Now it is visible..)...