FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What are the best editor in 2005. Let 's discus freely here

gamo
Regard to PHP script, I think Dreamweaver is the best php editor, others are still incomplete. Zend is created by the developers of php, i think they know how to make a good editor.

Eclipse 3.1 is good for Java.

Borland Together for Eclipse v7 or IBM Rational Rose are both good at UML developing.

Besides, Notepad++3.1 is extremly good at fastest editor but less functions. It meets the one who their PC two low speed and RAM.

Let show your ideas!!!
anhstar
Like in my last post, I would say that, Nusphere PhpEd is one of the best php editor out there. It has alot of feature, the only downside is that, its not free.

Dreamweaver is good, but it's a general purpose editor, so it's not specialize like PhpEd with all the completion code, debugging feature, etc...

This is the link to the website , have a look:
http://www.nusphere.com/
Dragonfly
anhstar wrote:
Like in my last post, I would say that, Nusphere PhpEd is one of the best php editor out there. It has alot of feature, the only downside is that, its not free.

Dreamweaver is good, but it's a general purpose editor, so it's not specialize like PhpEd with all the completion code, debugging feature, etc...

This is the link to the website , have a look:
http://www.nusphere.com/

Yes, what you've said is true. But I still prefer Dreamweaver because it can reveal tables and other stuffs too. Only Code isn't very satisfying if tables can be seen.