FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Counter Strike

haveit
CS is without a doubt the best game ever!!! Closely matched by Golden Eye of course Wink a true ledge FPS! im hoping to get my webby hosted here for my clan come check us out sometime haveitgaming ftw!!!
gugusm
Yeah, it's the most popular fps in the world for sure, but I just don't like playing it. But definitely that's a great game if so many people play it.
slashnburn99
CS a great game

Can remember my first kill back in 2000

on 747 burst through the cockpit window and took the terrorist out

Took me two days to get my next kill

Got to say spent many years on CS from 1.3 onwards

Then branched onto Day of Defeat and found my home

fond memories
MoneyMonsterMail
I play Condition Zero but iam too bad the bots killing me very often Laughing
Diablosblizz
I own 1.6, and it's very outdated. The graphics are funny compared to CS:S. Although, 1.6 has a better gameplay, as there are more advanced players as for CS:S a lot of people are new. I currently play Source cause I can no longer stand 1.6 graphics and cause I want to play with my friends.

I've been playing it for about 4 years, and it's a GREAT game! One of the best FPS games out there.
MoneyMonsterMail
Counter-Strike: Source i got too, but dont have a fast internet connection to play it Embarassed
Flarkis
Counter Strike i have to agree is one of the best FPS out there. I started on 1.6 and LOVED it, then soon afterwards moved to Counter Strike: Source. Only started playing cause my girlfriends brother played it and continually urged me to get it. Well I have to say, i thank that kid cause now i spend countless hours owning counter-terrorists. Havent even been playing for a year and it has already made its way to my top 10 list of best games ever.
Brownst
I used to play it until I discovered Call of Duty 4, Search and Destroy game mode is similar to Counter Strike but Unlockable weapons, better graphics etc. make Call of Duty 4 much better. Smile
jabce85
i never made the jump to source, because i never seem to have the spare cash to throw a computer together worthy of such a game.. i have spent many an hour with cs and dod, very very good and addicting games
Faraz
I love the game, but I just suck at it. My reflexes are just too slow. =/
Gagan
I love it.

I always fall back to it when other games get annoying.
Flakky
Diablosblizz wrote:
I own 1.6, and it's very outdated. The graphics are funny compared to CS:S. Although, 1.6 has a better gameplay, as there are more advanced players as for CS:S a lot of people are new. I currently play Source cause I can no longer stand 1.6 graphics and cause I want to play with my friends.

I've been playing it for about 4 years, and it's a GREAT game! One of the best FPS games out there.
What makes 1.6 so more special than Source? I haven't played 1.6 but can someone tell me what's different?
jiangshan
I do not know what is FPS,but I really like playing CS,it is very wonderful game.I also remeber I first play it,I always being kill by others,now I have not ofter play it,because I did't go to netcafe,just kill the runbot is very tired.
Diablosblizz
Now that Left 4 Dead is released I think it will be a better game than CS. Appears to be a lot better, and is extremely fun.

Worth the download for the demo, and buying the game.
Flakky
Diablosblizz wrote:
Now that Left 4 Dead is released I think it will be a better game than CS. Appears to be a lot better, and is extremely fun.

Worth the download for the demo, and buying the game.
Left 4 dead looks really cool but I don't think it can beat CS because it's different.
X5club
Cs ! I like this game.
Yasser_Bishesari
who can explain me exactly about this game?
Diablosblizz
Flakky wrote:
What makes 1.6 so more special than Source? I haven't played 1.6 but can someone tell me what's different?

CS:S has a lot more of new players. Because they see the box and say this looks good, so they go play Source. 1.6 has more of a experience gameplay because there aren't a lot of new people therefore everybody is good. Razz
miacps
I love Counter-Strike:Source. I got it when it first came out and played it for nearly two years straight. Before that I was playing 1.6 which is also good, but I think Source is just better.

I ended up quitting due to my internet (Bellsouth DSL) becoming crappy (random disconnects/lag spikes every 5 seconds) and my computer's inability to stay above 30 FPS during anything more than a 6 person match, but someday I'll get back into it.

Great game!
venometal
haveit wrote:
CS is without a doubt the best game ever!!!

u may be right. i was counter strike addicted 3 years ago. i had played it for 5 or 6 years almost everyday. i dont regret or im not ashamed of it .))
burn
I play 1.6 and cz, I have a server for both, pm me if ya wanna play some time.
Fake
Hell yes!

The best game ever
americanelites
i love counter strike anyone can add me. My steam account is squire37 and my css name is {AE} squire37
o2o213o2
CS: Source - the best for play with online mode
rohan
cs is the best game for the multiple user
as user can communicate between them so it create interest in this game
isnawan
i love CS but I think graphic of this game mus be improved
machogamer
CS 1.6 Rocks!!!! all time hit
Rdogg112
yeh i persoanly play cs 1.6 add me Rdogg999
pho3nixsky
I play CSS, 1.6 is full of pros nowadays >.>
miacps
I upgraded my CPU and now I can play CS:S with flawless frames per second.

Love this game! I'm a gun game addict and have been playing gun game turbo, but I think the original gun game takes more skill, or reverse gun game.

Anyone else like the gun game server mod?
Zaimati
I think this game is not good, this is game for short period. This game is bad for person. Very Happy