FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's 5 quality posts ?

spring567
I need free Frihost web hosting, it need my account has 5 quality posts ? How do I know if I have 5 quality posts ? Thank you.
crdowner
While quality is a subjective term, you basically need to create posts and/or reply to existing posts. Replying to Introductions with "Hi" is not considered a quality post. Your posts should include something useful/beneficial and/or interesting.

Posts in some forums do not earn points. I am not sure if this matters for the first 5 posts or not though.
rvec
well pasting a joke is not a quality post, and neither are posts with only one line.

I think you should be able to judge it by yourself, we arent that strict on it.

edit: I looked through your posts, but I deleted most of them for not even having a point. You should really make posts which add some value.
spring567
I see now , Thank you , rvec .
tidruG
You can also go through the Guidelines for Good Quality Posting.
Xaferrow
Is saying thanx and asking something, quality post?
tidruG
Xaferrow wrote:
Is saying thanx and asking something, quality post?
Generally, no.
If you're saying thanks for some help you're received, you could make it a quality post by saying how the information helped you.

If you're asking something, you can make it a quality post by adding as much information as you can to your post. If it's a technical question, include your computer specifications, for example, etc.
Xaferrow
Oh, ok. i c the way ure think,

Thanks
africa
oh yes sure. I am sure it would be beneficial to everyone if people actually posted informative stuff than jsut fill up the forums to get accounts!